• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Salute to Dealers

I'd like to salute some of the dealers on this forum.

First off, for all of you who are good dealers and help NES'ers with transfers, sales, and deals!

Second off, a special salute, to those of you who take the time and effort to post specific items with pictures in the Dealer Classifieds. I wish all dealers did this. I am sure that some people who don't go into every MA gun shop, would love to see this happen at all shops, so they can know whats good that is available.

+1
I just bought my first AR15 from Acme Armament, I found it in the dealers section. Adam was kind enough to let me do a payment plan for the rifle, otherwise I would not have it. Adam is a great guy and was a pleasure to do business with him.

+1
I just bought my first AR15 from Acme Armament, I found it in the dealers section. Adam was kind enough to let me do a payment plan for the rifle, otherwise I would not have it. Adam is a great guy and was a pleasure to do business with him.

+1 Adam kicks ass! He's a good guy...and has great taste in Salsa as well. [smile]

I totally agree. The individual posts with pictures and prices are fantastic. Please keep it up!

+1

Adam doesn't have to post much, he's good people. [grin]

I too am glad to see dealers taking an extra step to make things more convenient.

Does anyone think it would be crazy to open up a new gun shop in MA knowing todays way of thinking?

I believe that running a healthy and profitable gun shop is very difficult. I don't believe that gun shops make much money on each firearm they sell. There is a lot of paperwork involved. And you are at the whim of any new legislation.

Imagine what would happen to guns sales if, for example, the "one gun a month" law were passed.

I think it is a tough one...

YMMV...

Rich

Imagine what would happen to guns sales if, for example, the "one gun a month" law were passed.

I wonder about that too, but I would half expect sales to go through the roof. "Hey, haven't bought a gun this month yet, and Collector's is right off this exit..."

Adam hooked me up with my 1st AR also, I believe I pick it up on halloween 2008.
Now if he can just get me a good deal on a 22upper. Luv's the new dealer section

Back
Top Bottom