• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A new mission

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
After years of reflection and consideration, I have started the long process of becoming a federally licensed gun dealer here in Massachusetts.

My operation will be dedicated to fulfilling orders for Massachusetts EOPS and AG compliant guns for my NRA pistol students and those seeking additional firearms instruction.

The process of obtaining a federal license is a long one. It may take several months to complete, but it will permit me to fulfill a need of my students.

After years of reflection and consideration, I have started the long process of becoming a federally licensed gun dealer here in Massachusetts.

My operation will be dedicated to fulfilling orders for Massachusetts EOPS and AG compliant guns for my NRA pistol students and those seeking additional firearms instruction.

The process of obtaining a federal license is a long one. It may take several months to complete, but it will permit me to fulfill a need of my students.

That's awesome Cross X. Good luck. So are you going to open a shop or only acquire and transfer guns for your students?

Just another way for a blood-sucking lawyer to make a buck, I say!

Good luck! I think the process is a bit more than "months" though.

That's awesome. Takes a bunch of guts to jump into a new venture, no matter how related to the rest of what you do!

Any sale items yet? [smile]

Karmas? [smile]

Hey, best wishes with the new adventure, Cross-X. Can we still call you if we need to lawyer up?

Bob

So, no new Glocks for us then, eh ? [wink]

Best wishes Darius! [smile]

Last edited:
[rockon] Go, Darius!

Damn... Ken beat me to it. [smile] Well, maybe I can be second.

Can I be third? I want to be allowed to fondle a lot of guns in MA again without paying $100/yr! I'll work for free so the greedy bastards don't get their cut!

Do you know a good attorney to help you through this process?[smile]

Best of luck and if you need any assistance let me know!![wink]

When you visit his place of business you will be on the clock form entry to selection and the price / cost point will be figured accordingly.

"BEST OF LUCK"

See you Sunday..................

Mike Nastek

Back
Top Bottom