• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A new mission

Good Luck CrossX. If you build half the reputation you've built as an attorney your new venture will be undoubtedly successful.

Darius -

Have you yet made decision on the "FA-10 issue"? Will you be voluntarily filing FA10's for stripped lower receivers because the state "prefers it" or selling on a 4473+NICS only because the state does not consider lowers to be guns?

Darius -

Have you yet made decision on the "FA-10 issue"? Will you be voluntarily filing FA10's for stripped lower receivers because the state "prefers it" or selling on a 4473+NICS only because the state does not consider lowers to be guns?

Rob, last I knew (and this could have changed), per Ron Glidden, CHSB was begging FFLs NOT to file FA-10s for frames/BB guns/Pellet guns. Many FFLs do it anyway. [thinking] [rolleyes]

OK, it's official... I apparently am suffering from GGAGS (Gotta Get A Gun Syndrome). Last night I dreamed that I was at Jon Green's gun shop down in Framingham (near the RR tracks) when Darius comes in with a HUGE shipping carton of guns... and TTBOMK, Jon doesn't even have a gun shop!

My wife is right. I am a gun nut!! [thinking]

Ross, you are wrong and your Wife is right!

Jon does have a gun shop . . . run out of GOAL, and you are a gun nut!

But no big deal, most of us are gun nuts or we wouldn't be here!

Darius,

Best of luck with your new endeavor. People who purchase a firearm from you can rest assured that they will not be getting anything that isn't lawful in Massachusetts.

Mark L.

Last edited:
I'm late to this thread, but want to offer my best wishes and congratulations to you Cross-X.

You've proven yourself to be a class act time and time again, and I look forward to your continued success and growth in this new phase of your career.

My best wishes to you After running a business in the trades for 30 years
I can understand all the hoops big brother makes one jump through.

Remember it is a business first and passion second ,and you will not require any luck

Here's an update: Framingham has approved my MA Dealer's license.

Now all I'm waiting for is my FFL from the ATF boys and girls. I sent my application in last month.

I hope it doesn't take too long.

Now all I'm waiting for is my FFL from the ATF boys and girls. I sent my application in last month.

Congrats!

How difficult was it?

So, uh ... will you be needing any counter help this summer? I can run a register. And I'm very trustworthy with cash and merchandise!

Back
Top Bottom