A gun that slowly punishes you for having to much fun

Here is a post sample full auto AR9 with a 3 in barrel and a silencer. The silencer is almost as long as the gun itself. The silencer just fits inside the handguard. So after a few mag dumps the handguard starts to heat up, after a few more it starts to get hot, after a few more you need to find a glove to hold the handguard. At some point I will find a handguard that will fit not so close to the handguard. But in a way the gun it trying to save me money by limiting the amount of ammo I can shoot through it. It's a good gun for someone that like a little pain with thier pleasure lol.

1000000684.jpg

1000000687.jpg

1000001674.jpg

Is it time for a flex on the poors megathread?

Just kidding- awesome hardware.
No flexing, just showing an abnormal type of firearm for fun. Not every gun has to have a purpose. I know most of mine don't.
It wasn't that expensive, I think it was only around a grand or so to put it all together.

I would think a .500S&W with some of Eddie Coyle's famous hand loads would fit the description of a gun that could slowly punish you.

Im going to be honest after seeing the pictures of this full auto abortion, I was shocked when I saw your profile picture had a muscle car instead of a lowered Honda civic with a retard body kit, a trash can muffler, canted painted wheels, and a giant Honda front windshield sticker to make sure everyone else in reading distance knew how big of a tool bag you were incase they weren’t already aware. So, good on you at least for not going the wackadoodle route with your vehicle.

And I want you to know I mean this as a compliment.

Im going to be honest after seeing the pictures of this full auto abortion, I was shocked when I saw your profile picture had a muscle car instead of a lowered Honda civic with a retard body kit, a trash can muffler, canted painted wheels, and a giant Honda front windshield sticker to make sure everyone else in reading distance knew how big of a tool bag you were incase they weren’t already aware. So, good on you at least for not going the wackadoodle route with your vehicle.

And I want you to know I mean this as a compliment.
I agree with you this gun is an abortion, but that's what makes it fun, it's not like every other gun out there and that's what I like.
My profile pic is a 1969 Olds Cutlass S that I bought from the original owner. It was his daily driver from 1969 to 2006, even in the winter. He kept it up really nicely. I have always like old cars and have had a bunch of them. I have had 1971, 1973 and 1978 Olds 442 all 4 speeds. 1968 Buick GS 400 4spd convertible. 1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler 4spd. 1965 Buick Riviera with duel quads. I like big boat convertibles also. My first convertible was a 1975 Olds Delta 88. My favorite convertible was my 1964 Lincoln Continental.

I agree with you this gun is an abortion, but that's what makes it fun, it's not like every other gun out there and that's what I like.
My profile pic is a 1969 Olds Cutlass S that I bought from the original owner. It was his daily driver from 1969 to 2006, even in the winter. He kept it up really nicely. I have always like old cars and have had a bunch of them. I have had 1971, 1973 and 1978 Olds 442 all 4 speeds. 1968 Buick GS 400 4spd convertible. 1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler 4spd. 1965 Buick Riviera with duel quads. I like big boat convertibles also. My first convertible was a 1975 Olds Delta 88. My favorite convertible was my 1964 Lincoln Continental.

That car is completely sick and you have good taste in wheels for sure. I was definitely being obnoxious in my last post. And it’s actually pretty cool to just rig something up for fun or whatever other reason even just to see what it shoots like.

I’m guessing with supers it’s still pretty loud. Have you tried it with subs?

That car is completely sick and you have good taste in wheels for sure. I was definitely being obnoxious in my last post. And it’s actually pretty cool to just rig something up for fun or whatever other reason even just to see what it shoots like.

I’m guessing with supers it’s still pretty loud. Have you tried it with subs?
The silencer is over 12 inches long and pretty fat in diameter so it's got lots of volume to quite the noise. Supers aren't that loud. I haven't tried subs yet, but I'm sure they would be nice a quiet.

The silencer is over 12 inches long and pretty fat in diameter so it's got lots of volume to quite the noise. Supers aren't that loud. I haven't tried subs yet, but I'm sure they would be nice a quiet.

If it’s quiet with supers despite a short barrel length and a supersonic crack, you’re in for a real treat with subs. Definitely report back once you are able to try some.

Back
Top Bottom