• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Glock Switch?

Lol Chance Brown lol you can’t make this shit up,

I don’t think he’s got a Chance anymore. Do we place bets on if he is Brown?

This information is publicly available federal sentencing guidelines
Judicial system has no profit from rotating same slice of the population through prisons - if said segment is incapable to pay for legal services.
Don’t even take that for a conspiracy- just think from a usual corporation for profit perspective. Street rat criminals are a total loss. But fat older suburban bird is an instant jackpot.

No one cares about crime and criminals, it is just a for profit operation as anything else.

Apparently these things are being found on shit bags at a pretty significant rate. From what I gather the GOV hasn’t really been prosecuting these them either.

Apparently these things are being found on shit bags at a pretty significant rate. From what I gather the GOV hasn’t really been prosecuting these them either.

Well, the ATF and other gov officials persued collecing the chinese wish.com selectors pretty vigorously, but if I was going to make a wag some container full of the things snuck in and got sprayed everywhere and now theyre like "well, f*** it, so much for that" [rofl]

Buying something like this online makes you a complete f***ing fool.. owning one illegally makes you a tool.

Why anybody would buy one of these instead of making it themselves blows my mind.

The fact that the government stole rights away to make this even an issue is complete full retard

For f***s sake, I’m not gonna go through the tutorial of how you make a machine gun again. If you’re not smart enough to do it, you’re probably not smart enough to hit what your aiming at.

The worst part is after all the laws and bullshit. They don’t even prosecute you, unless you’re a “white supremacist“ some kind of Maga supporter.

And if you do it right, you only need one bullet per target… or at the very least you throw a couple extra for good measure

Edit note to self stop using expletives

Last edited:
Well, the ATF and other gov officials persued collecing the chinese wish.com selectors pretty vigorously, but if I was going to make a wag some container full of the things snuck in and got sprayed everywhere and now theyre like "well, f*** it, so much for that" [rofl]
Most of these come in small discrete packaging from China. Send 20 packages of a dozen switches and a few are bound to get through...

It may only be a matter of time before the ATF decides that cutting off that bit of plastic is sufficient for the Glock to be considered full auto, absent any other parts or changes - like drilling the third hole on an AR lower makes one an instant felon.

I'd play it straight and turn it in. But, if it was not full auto converted, I would send a certified letter demanding the police department retain custody for one year since if the owner is not identified as I intend to exercise my rights under MGL Chapter 134§1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom