• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

$99 mosin arrived

not surprised after they dropped the price to $90 for black friday! Probably had multiples being ordered.

+2 molot MN's for THIS sumbitch right here…been waiting 2 effin weeks for those MF'rs to get here, and i don't even think they've shipped yet!

arrrggghhh

i'm about to go devil dog on these red army sumsabitches!

- - - Updated - - -

$89 a piece…plus an ammo tin, of course. ordering another 880 after the holidays probably.

Hit the deck, incoming
epu9ajup.jpg

a9u8e9am.jpg

2ape2ene.jpg

What sucks.. I was going to get an arch angel stock and slap one of these into it.. but I can't bring myself to do it. Neither of these stocks are in rough shape...

-------------
Excuse the brevity, I'm mobile.

My 2 arrived a few days ago. Both look to be in great shape. One is covered in grease which will be my "snow day" job to disassemble and clean it. They are jammed with order's so expect about a two week wait for delivery.
If they can sell these for $90, you wonder what they are paying for them. Of course when I try to order ammo, all distributors that I checked into, will not ship to this great State.

UPS just dropped off my two from Black Friday, but I don't have time to break em down tonight. In the lighter wood is a '34 Izzy Hex. Floor plate strikeout, all other visible numbers match. Dark wood is a '37 Tula with all visible numbers matching. First Tula for me [smile]. Unfortunately it's been re-crowned though.

Not much cosmo on either of them. Bores look a little dark/dirty but look promising and I expect them to clean up well. Wood is pretty good overall. Some minor dings here and there but no major gouges. Neither came with a matching bayonet. Overall I can't complain. I put in the notes that I'd take the beat up Tulas and pre-wars over the nicer looking rifles so I guess they listened or I just got lucky, especially since these aren't beat up at all. I'll try to clean these up soon and take some better pics not with my phone.

20131213_175400.jpg 20131213_175735.jpg 20131213_175810.jpg 20131213_175951.jpg

Is this price for using a "C&R" license, or any license holder? Is this in MA?

If C&R only, could someone link to the instructions on applying?

Thanks.

Is this price for using a "C&R" license, or any license holder? Is this in MA?

the price was the same for C&R or no C&R, it was in the link I sent you about 2 weeks ago in PM. It was then on sale for $89 on black friday weekend and now all sold out.

7229 and 1423.

Now one of the bayonets I have is stuck on...... Where'd I put my hammer.

Same here. After I wrestled with it for awhile, I decided to leave the bayonets on the shelf. I read somewhere that the rifle is more accurate with the bayonet attached. Any myth busters out there?

Same here. After I wrestled with it for awhile, I decided to leave the bayonets on the shelf. I read somewhere that the rifle is more accurate with the bayonet attached. Any myth busters out there?

Rumor is that M44 rifles were sighted in with the bayonets extended.

I found nothing in my testing with my 1937 hex 91/30 that having the bayonet on or off did anything for accuracy. I have not tested my m44 yet. change of point of impact was not greatly affected with bayonet on or off. I actually find the change in ammo lots to have a large impact on point of aim vs point of impact shift.

as I recall its really the m44 that changes significantly when you remove the bayonet. I don't think it needs to be extended, just attached.

as I recall its really the m44 that changes significantly when you remove the bayonet. I don't think it needs to be extended, just attached.

Can you even remove the bayonet on a M44? Mine only folds for storage. 91/30: different story. I can't imagine a 91/30 being affected by a bayonet

-------------

Can you even remove the bayonet on a M44? Mine only folds for storage. 91/30: different story. I can't imagine a 91/30 being affected by a bayonet

-------------

The m44 bayo can be removed by removing pivot point screw. Although they can be heavily staked and strip upon removal.

If you remove the bayonet from a M44 you should not have one at all..... I ordered my M44 the Monday following Black Friday because my C&R licence info had not been updated with their records so this wed it's due to arrive at my house its my day off and I'm going to be waiting for that brown truck like a kid on Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom