74-year-old golfer shoots man for walking his dog on Palm Beach course

I was a short order cook at a Golf Club back in the 80’s (high school). I hated the golfers. Bunch of entitled f-cks.

The old retired guy mentality is pretty bizarre.

It's essentially non stop "fighting words" and or weirdly aggressive moves to other people, usually directed at young woman for whatever reason. I've seen this a bunch of times here. My sister in law down here is in her mid 20's and old men love to go off on her for all sorts of retarded stupid petty bullshit.

The old guys and driving thing is pretty bad here to. My grandfather lives here and he's up there in age. He's straight up embarrassing to be in the car with. He's under the assumption he owns whatever plot of land he's driving on and if he had a cow catcher on the front of his car he'd be pushing people out of the way.

bill-murray-caddyshack-gif-10.gif

What kind of douche nozzle walks his dog on a golf course? Shot, beaten with a club, and kicked in the head. Seems fair to me.
The same kind of douche nozzle who lets his chihuahua
piss on the tent pole of a brand new 10'x10' E-ZUp canopy
at the Dayton/Xenia Hamvention.

Frickin love this. Now your going to die wearing that stupid hat!!
You buy a hat like this, I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh.

1651167094640.jpeg

It's bad enough there are so many more widows
competing for the smattering of widowers down there.

Imagine the stress on old ladies who are hoping to trade up
in that dating marketplace.

It's essentially non stop "fighting words" and or weirdly aggressive moves to other people, usually directed at young woman for whatever reason. I've seen this a bunch of times here. My sister in law down here is in her mid 20's and old men love to go off on her for all sorts of retarded stupid petty bullshit.

The old guys and driving thing is pretty bad here to. My grandfather lives here and he's up there in age. He's straight up embarrassing to be in the car with. He's under the assumption he owns whatever plot of land he's driving on and if he had a cow catcher on the front of his car he'd be pushing people out of the way.
Lol. Golf Fudds...

It's bad enough there are so many more widows
competing for the smattering of widowers down there.

Imagine the stress on old ladies who are hoping to trade up
in that dating marketplace.

The granny thing is also weird. The good news is granny's here aren't obnoxiously aggressive every where they go. So that's a big plus.

There are 2 camps here. Normal old woman who just do normal old lady things and then the creepy ass 60+ woman who are apparently convinced that they are in their late teens early 20's. Dressing like skanks, old nasty tits shown, some have boob jobs so now they have old nasty huge fake tits, some wear gross swimsuits that expose bodies that would of been smoke shows in the 1960's not so much in 2022. I'm sure these old ladies are down to slay whatever old geezer they can come across.

I guess I'll find out in 40-50 years. [rofl]

The granny thing is also weird. The good news is granny's here aren't obnoxiously aggressive every where they go. So that's a big plus.

There are 2 camps here. Normal old woman who just do normal old lady things and then the creepy ass 60+ woman who are apparently convinced that they are in their late teens early 20's. Dressing like skanks, old nasty tits shown, some have boob jobs so now they have old nasty huge fake tits, some wear gross swimsuits that expose bodies that would of been smoke shows in the 1960's not so much in 2022. I'm sure these old ladies are down to slay whatever old geezer they can come across.

I guess I'll find out in 40-50 years. [rofl]
Oh I saw one of those grannies in Miami once. Bikini, fake boobs, actually fake everything except for the face. Body of a fake 40 year old(cosmetic everything) but the face, hard 80. Sun damage, deep smoking wrinkles. Just gross

Lol. Golf Fudds...

Back in collitch - circa 1990 or so - my roommate and I were a two-some on a Friday morning behind the local priest and 2 others at Easton Country Club.

Gosh they played slow. Old Father Slowbritches would NOT let us through. Made us wait and wait and wait the whole morning.

Finally on the turn, we just skipped food and bathroom and shot to the 10th tee.

Heard Father Slowbritches complain to the fellow golfer, "They can't do that. It's against regulations." "Just let them go, Father."

What a colossal jerk he was. The arrogance. (I've had that happen 2-3 times. Some person is amazingly slow but won't let you through because you might play slower. A sloth on heroin could play faster than you, Speedy!)

Back
Top Bottom