.50 AE Desert Eagle

I'm selling a one of a kind Desert Eagle that no one has. Its 24k gold dipped as well as Platinum dipped. the 50. cal barrel is dipped in 24K and the .44 magnum barrel is dipped in Platinum. All the mags are dipped too.

You just revived a 3 year old thread with your first post trying to sell something outside of the classified section and you're not green (can't sell, only buy). Way to go.

I'm selling a one of a kind Desert Eagle that no one has. Its 24k gold dipped as well as Platinum dipped. the 50. cal barrel is dipped in 24K and the .44 magnum barrel is dipped in Platinum. All the mags are dipped too.

I'll give you $3, Goldmember.

since we're reviving old threads..
here's mine

100_1261_zps8a7b5d6f.jpg

100_1260_zpsab0653c0.jpg

I plan to buy others. It may not be the first one I buy but it will be the biggest I think. There is a kit that I saw that has all the stuff to change the weapon from .50 AE to .40 to 357 with 2 different barrels for each. One 10 inch and one 6 inch. Gives alot of diversity with a single platform.

I know the ammo is expensive and that it's a powerful weapon. I'm planning on it being like a .22. I also don't plan on it being an all the time shooter either.

Size queen......[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom