Careful, you’ll be accused of putting someone down just to make you feel better about yourself (see post 14). Seriously, virtually every response has been mocking the OP and I’m the one that get called out 😂😂😂. Must have triggered someone, lol.
Stop. I'm laughing too hard, can't drink my coffee!

It's combination air-freshener and sign language for "I Love Titties".
no wonder i couldn't hear shit. I like things a bit louder.

186071621-04052020-135523-CubeBik-Image-768x768.jpg

I guess I'll be nice to OP and answer his actual question.

Cant seem to find a straight answer on this anywhere. Obviously the completed gun would be MA AWB compliant (pinned stock/muzzle device) is this allowed still? Forgive me I’m sure this has been asked numerous times I did search the forum first but couldn’t seem to find this exact scenario - stripped lower purchased pre 7/20/16 but never completed

You did register it. Their records are disorganized and you’re not required to keep proof of registration.

According to her "guidance" at the time (which involved words on a web page) the answer is that yes--it can be built, registered, and lawfully sold--but of course she ALSO reserved the right to change her mind/opinion at any time.

So I'd say f*ck it, and just do it.

You did register it. Their records are disorganized and you’re not required to keep proof of registration.
Not sure what you mean. It was just a stripped lower so a MA FA-10 was never done.. only the federal form. But either way the consensus seems to be that it’s GTG as long as it’s MA AWB compliant in its completed form… at least until the next BS law comes down the pipe.

I guess I'll be nice to OP and answer his actual question.

Hey appreciate it.

Not sure what you mean. It was just a stripped lower so a MA FA-10 was never done.. only the federal form. But either way the consensus seems to be that it’s GTG as long as it’s MA AWB compliant in its completed form… at least until the next BS law comes down the pipe.
He means the state has the burden of proof to prove you didn't register it and you aren't required to keep evidence that you did. The state database is a notorious mess.

He means the state has the burden of proof to prove you didn't register it and you aren't required to keep evidence that you did. The state database is a notorious mess.
Ahh ok… interesting take.. I’m curious what this belief is based upon? That the state has the burden of proof to prove you didn’t.

Not doubting you just curious if there is any case law around this.

I am just trying to give a friend good advice, personally I am exempt from most of this nonsense (LE) *for now* - until the decide to come after us too.

All of us western MA Leo’s can’t stand this BS… idk about the cops out east tho.

Ahh ok… interesting take.. I’m curious what this belief is based upon? That the state has the burden of proof to prove you didn’t.

I am just trying to give a friend good advice, personally I am exempt from most of this nonsense (LE) *for now* - until the decide to come after us too.

All of us western MA Leo’s can’t stand this BS… idk about the cops out east tho.
That’s just how the law works, if you accuse someone of something, you need to prove it

Much to the chagrin of tyrant AGs

The state has to prove its charge beyond a reasonable doubt. The accused does not need to prove they are innocent. There is no law dealing with requirements for bookkeeping by a gun owner. Everything about owning guns in Mass requires some level of risk tolerance and that is by design.

Right?

Charged with enforcing the laws of the Commonwealth but doesn't know fundamental principles of the American criminal justice system, let alone the laws in question...
Arrest them all, let the courts sort them out (unless they are a friend)

Learn the actual laws from the inside, nope. Have to go to a forum to get the real deal because the laws here are just so f’ed up

I have no words

People in free states would never understand the question, they don't accept or live under tyranny.
Wanna know what true tyranny is?

Having your house taken away by the .gov for not paying property taxes, or going to jail for not paying the federal gov their share of your hard earned money...Using YOUR tax dollars to fund religious and territorial wars. Giving away YOUR tax dollars to citizens of another country for doing nothing but simply arriving... Makes magazine capacity limits seem like childs play.

We(taxpayers/homeowners) are all living under tyranny.

Some of us just can't legally own standard capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

So just keep fooling yourself thinking freedom is owning a magazine made after some arbitrary date while the .gov takes your hard earned money, devalues it and then spends it with impunity under the threat of imprisonment..

We(taxpayers) are nothing but 21st century slaves.

Back
Top Bottom