• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

44 Mag 180 grain hollow cavity and 50 primed cases karma?

In straightening out my reloading supplies I found a box with 48 Sierra Bullets, 180 grain Hollow Cavity, and 50 44Mag Cartridge Cases all primed. The box says unprimed but they are indeed primed. I do not reload 44 Mag as I do not have a firearm that uses 44 Mag. So I am offering up this treasure that is beyond value to my fellow NESers. The problem is how to value this abundance of plenty.

On one hand I could ask for their street value but I don't want somebody to have to take out a mortgage. I could ask for almost anything legal and a few things not, but I have decided to donate these diamonds in the rough to the NESer (you have to be green) who can put into words why they most deserve to receive my lucky closet find. Transfer will be in Four Seasons parking lot or there about. Lucky person must have a Mass LTC if a Mass Resident.

IMG_4825.jpg

While there have been some very honest things shared here, my reasons are much more important and impactful to Mass:

healey.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom