The new ammunition limit

snax

NES Member
yeah, that'll help. if you're a nut job planning a mass killing, i guess how many rounds you have in your possession is the least of your worries.

As usual = Only law abiding citizens will obey. And criminals..... not so much (will circumvent the laws).

And as usual, the liberals fail to comprehend, its already illegal to commit murder, and yet, THAT very existing Law doesn't stop the criminally insane.

You are wrong OP,I heard from someone in the know that the feds are planning a "cigarette style" tax on boxes of ammo.They aren't going to restrict anything,just raise the costs to basically unaffordable and label the tax for a victims fund.

You are wrong OP,I heard from someone in the know that the feds are planning a "cigarette style" tax on boxes of ammo.They aren't going to restrict anything,just raise the costs to basically unaffordable and label the tax for a victims fund.

Cool. Can we tax the snot out of all legal immigrants based on the murderous or accidental actions of those here illegally?

Well, truth is... ever since Barack Hussein Ofilthbag had me spending my (almost every) Tuesday-day-off-from-work driving around Eastern Massachusetts and up to NH, seeking to "stock up" on a couple of boxes of 9mm ("Hey buddy, can you maybe do me four boxes instead of two? Pleeeeeeze??"... "Sorry, GlockJock...Gotta save some of these incredibly overpriced, crappy 9mm plinkers for the next guy or gal..")?

I've been "stocking up" ever since...every week of every month of every year, etc etc. Since that "Great Ammo Famine", if I'm in a shop or even a friggin overpriced Walmart, and I see Blazer Brass behind the counter? A couple of boxes of end up no longer behind the counter but in a bag under my arm, along with the cleaning supplies or targets or Walmart grocery item I'd intended to stop there for in the first place.
I'm now like one of my daughter's friends down in Oklahoma when they stop at a corner convenience store..."Anything else besides that Pepsi, the newspaper and the cigars? "..."Hmmm, yeah, actually toss in a case of that 7.62, since it's on sale this week..."

Honestly, these motherforkers aren't gonna fool me again with their "nationwide shortage of ammo", a couple of weeks after the US Department of Agriculture or the Department of Health and Human Services (or whatever) coincidentally issue a billion-round purchase order and completely out CCI or Tula (etc) of every f*cking projectile that goes "bang" on their warehouse shelves...and leave me spending eighty bucks in gas driving up Route 95, 93 etc...arriving home that night after "settling for" what adds up to a couple thousand rounds of absolutely third-rate sh*tty plinkers (that cause so much residue and "smoke" at the range that I have to shower twice just to not have the sniffing-dogs at my workplace rip me to shreds as I'm walking into my job the next morning).

"Paranoid Prepper"??.. More like "Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on ME". The Feds and the Anti's aren't gonna fool me with their BS "shortages" ever again, even if I spend a little more per box now at my friendly local gun shop and stock up now, rather than putting thousands of miles annually on my truck engine driving to Hooksett (or to wherever I've called ahead to make sure the shelves aren't bare today). No way...Whenever I'm at a shop now, I add some ammo to my order. Always.

(Steve at Northeast Arms: "Anything else besides the holster and Hoppes fluid?"..
Me: "Yeah, Steve, you can throw in two boxes of...")

Just sayin' ;)

Last edited:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/2...fired-more-than-1100-rounds-sheriff-says.html

Wacko spent 1100.
Watch for a new limit for the law-abiding.
No purchases of more than one box of ammo.
All boxes of ammo limited to 20 rounds for rifles, 50 for handguns.
No gun owner shall have in their possession more than 200 rounds of ammunition.

Bye-bye the bulk packs of 100, 200, 500 rounds of ammo.

Do you work for a gun shop or something? Trying to drive up sales before the end of the year?

-Mike

Oh, its that one box of primers that always gets me confused. I like to think its 1k rifle and 1k pistol primers.

It's actually 999 primers. Because the dipshits who wrote that law have no concept of the fact that primers come in boxes of 1,000. Or maybe they do and this was an attempt to close the "primer loophole." :confused:

Oh, its that one box of primers that always gets me confused. I like to think its 1k rifle and 1k pistol primers.
I'd really like to think that I means 1000 small pistol primers, a 1000 large pistol primers, a 1000 small pistol magnum primers, 1000 large pistol magnum 1000 small rifle etc etc etc but we know how that'll work out.

With 1100 rounds and hitting over 500 people, he had a better shot:hit ratio than pretty much any LEO out there. Maybe that's why they're trying to do more stupid shit to the LAC's... Guess I'll need to get some more primers and other components soon...

Cool. Can we tax the snot out of all legal immigrants based on the murderous or accidental actions of those here illegally?
hardly, that's what we citizens are here for. besides, they won't feel welcome then, can't have that be happening. we love muggers, rapists and thieves...don't we?

Funny that this thread popped up -- I just got back from Dicks with 700 rounds of Remington 9mm Luger for $125 + $30 rebate and I could have bought all the ammo I wanted...

No, he didnt hit over 500 people

As per reports from Sunrise hospital

"On Wednesday, Sunrise Hospital revised the total number of patients it had treated down — from 214 to 200, of whom 16 died and 29 were still in critical condition. Of those, the hospital estimates about 120 had gunshot wounds, but did not release an exact figure."

Of 200 injured they treated 120 had gunshot wounds

Sheriff put the injured count at 500

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...of-casualties-makes-las-vegas-count-difficult

Thats one hospital and as I recall the closest to the site.

Its inexcusable that the police have not released statistics on the shooting

Not surprised that there's a lack of REAL information... Still, even at <300 hit, it's better than most cops...

Do you work for a gun shop or something? Trying to drive up sales before the end of the year?

-Mike
No, it was the first thought that hit me after reading that story. Seriously, in this state you can slip on a banana peel and the legislature will introduce a bill to ban bananas.

Funny that this thread popped up -- I just got back from Dicks with 700 rounds of Remington 9mm Luger for $125 + $30 rebate and I could have bought all the ammo I wanted...

Dicks is running a buy one get one 50% off as well. Until 2PM today I think. I ran up to nashua to fill my wife's tank around 1030 and the mall lot was completely full. I dropped into Dick's. It was packed. Except for the gun section. Has some nice deals. I got to spend for the kids and wife first tho.

Back
Top Bottom