.32 Family Photo

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
With my new 38H, it is time for another .32 family photo.

Left to Right:

M1914 (1918) Mauser; all matching, non import.
M1903 (1919) Colt; all matching, non import (mid 20's Wood grips instead of T3 rubber).
M38H (1940) Sauer and Son; 1st Version, police accepted, post war VOPO accepted, non matching magazine, import, repro grips (have originals).
Mauser HSc (1942); all matching, 3rd Wehrmachts variation, army accepted, non import (also have original bakelite grips).

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

My summer project will be a shoot off between the four. I will run 2 magazines of new 71gr. roundnose Privi through each at a fixed distance and see which one shoots the best. I have yet to shoot the 38H; the HSc is the early favorite based on experience with the Colt a close second.

MS

Last edited:
JW,

You read my mind. A Walther PP and a 1913 Sauer will be the next two. I found a c. 1943 PP that I was going to trade some gold coins for until I learned I was being offered bullion value at 1/3 Numismatic value. I passed. I may still sell the coins privately and then get the gun - it is in the same condition as the 38H - 95% or better.

MS

I like it.... nice idea to use the dowel to prop up the guns. I will have to remember that. If you do not mind, I would like to add to the 32 Family Photo Thread.

Sure, the more the merrier. Actually it's not a dowel, but one the fiberglass rods off my hitch hauler tray for the little red flags. Looks/functions the same, though the fun part was rooting around the basement looking for something suitable to use as one piece.

MS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom