• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.303 Brit?

Collectors Gallery in Stoneham had some when I stopped by on Saturday. $16/20 I think. might be a bit of a drive for you...

believe it or not it's the cheapest factory ammo I've found around here. Most stores I've been in are selling it @ $18-22 per box. [crying]
I don't doubt that. The price of .303 has gotten stupid. I should have stocked up years ago. I hate the idea of spending $100 to buy 100 rounds for my $100 rifle.

Collectors is only about 20 minutes or so from Methuen. I'll check there. I've often thought about reloading too....especially stuff like .303.
AIM Surplus deserted Ma a long time ago, so I ignore them back.
Thanks

I reload .303 British. . My 1913 SMLE is actually my hunting rifle.

Definitely reload.. you will save so much money it's not even funny. Hit 2400 fps muzzle velocity and your rifle will be a dead ringer.

If you don't find any ammo let me know.

I reload .303 British. . My 1913 SMLE is actually my hunting rifle.

Definitely reload.. you will save so much money it's not even funny. Hit 2400 fps muzzle velocity and your rifle will be a dead ringer.

If you don't find any ammo let me know.

Seeing what .303 costs today makes me glad I bought an Ishapore 2A instead of the No. 4 I was originally going to get.

Both Cabelas (exit 42, south of Portland) and Kittery Trading Post had some as of a couple of weeks ago. At least $25 a box, though. Privi Partisan can usually be found at gun shows for $16-20 per box.

Back
Top Bottom