3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

He's coming down the driveway with the gun out and shooting, so she pulls her cellphone out, walks towards him, and starts yelling "Go ahead! Go ahead! I've got video" while her husband just stands there waiting.

WTF is wrong with people? I thought the morons taking cell video inside an airliner on fire were nuts, but all three of these people were flat out insane.

Most people don’t expect their neighbor to be so insane he’d actually murder them over some yelling. It’s an irrational outcome which makes it harder for even somewhat rational people to understand in the moment. And sadly, this mistake cost them their lives.

3 pissed off people, i lived in JP mass till just after 78, I was young snow removal was a pita but JFC it was a nieghbor hood job to get rid of it. I remember pulling sleds full to the back yard to make room.
Blizzard of 78 ,,,,pretty much waited until spring before using any cars!

Most people don’t expect their neighbor to be so insane he’d actually murder them over some yelling. It’s an irrational outcome which makes it harder for even somewhat rational people to understand in the moment. And sadly, this mistake cost them their lives.
Sure, I get you don't expect it, but she pulled the phone out AFTER HE STARTED SHOOTING as though she thought it would deter him. That runs past "mistake" and then overruns lunacy.

The husband got shot at multiple times and just stood there. Maybe in shock. Gets shot and runs away leaving the wife with the gunman. Calling 911 is not going to help in that situation. The two younger people that come up after and ask if everyone is okay book it once they see the shooter. Two very different responses

I carry when I shovel.

I feel foolish doing it, but then I see these kinds of videos... you never know who's a homicidal maniac.

Sure, but this didn't seem like totally random violence to me. Nothing like a complete stranger randomly walking up behind you and executing you.

I carry when I shovel.

I feel foolish doing it, but then I see these kinds of videos... you never know who's a homicidal maniac.

I carry every time I leave the house.

And as I reminded myself the other day when some douche nearly hit me on the highway - let it go - he's gone and you don't need to escalate this.

Sure, but this didn't seem like totally random violence to me. Nothing like a complete stranger randomly walking up behind you and executing you.
True, but none of us actually knows.

All we know is that the coppers said there'd been no history of reported altercations. We have no idea if that's true, but no idea that it's not.

The posters here who are confidently asserting that "there had to be prior disputes" are not in the know. I've seen people go off nearly this badly over nothing, and with no warning. Either one seems plausible to me.

I know everyone is saying how disturbing the video is but it didn't seem all that bad, probably because I spent the first half of it wishing someone would shoot those morons screaming f*** you across the neighborhood and calling the guy a pussy.

Yeesh. You're a nutjob just like that guy apparently.

I know everyone is saying how disturbing the video is but it didn't seem all that bad, probably because I spent the first half of it wishing someone would shoot those morons screaming f*** you across the neighborhood and calling the guy a pussy.
Its a "normal" shooting video until the execution of the lady that can't escape. "normal" shootings are disturbing but this is another thing above it. That puts it over the edge. At least for me

True, but none of us actually knows.

All we know is that the coppers said there'd been no history of reported altercations. We have no idea if that's true, but no idea that it's not.

The posters here who are confidently asserting that "there had to be prior disputes" are not in the know. I've seen people go off nearly this badly over nothing, and with no warning. Either one seems plausible to me.

Fair enough. Guy could have snapped for a totally unrelated reason.

Running away screaming like a bitch while leaving your wife behind to die......not a good look.

The guy had been shot a few times before running back towards the house.

My bet is they had been quarreling neighbors for a while, but this Covid shit is making everyone go off the deep end.

It's not disturbing at all.
They all died doing what they loved--being POSs.

I just said it wasn't that disturbing, not that I really wanted anyone shot. And if they had a higher resolution video camera I might feel differently.
I oddly didn't find it that disturbing either. I've seen much worse. That's not to say it's a pleasant video.

Its a "normal" shooting video until the execution of the lady that can't escape. "normal" shootings are disturbing but this is another thing above it. That puts it over the edge. At least for me
Why only do half the job?

Folks always say finish what you started.

New Guy if you don't think watching two unarmed people get shot and executed isn't "that" disturbing, you may need to se someone about those feelings. What was done was just plain sick.

All I'm saying is I've seen lots of innocent people die in videos posted online over the years. This one isn't in the top 10 or 20 even, disturbing-wise.

Back
Top Bottom