• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 Gun NE schdule for 2015 please contribute:

Don't mind at all you did not steal it, I started it last year and I could not keep up with the pace. Once there is enough info we can post a schedule, and as someone suggested last year the OP could modify the schedule post as new events come in so we don't have to look all over the place for an updated schedule. As far as I know Pemi is hosting events once a month again this year but I have not seen their schedule, I have heard a rumor about a group running 3-gun event in Pelham NH. I don't know about New Bedford I heard the FUDS staged a coup and the action shooting sports are on the way out. Hunkered down doing a lot reloading to get ready for the season going to try using 300 blackout in my new upper for some events. Events that were mentioned last year but I did not get to and I would like to hear more about are: those Southern VT boys (I cannot remember the name of the club) and Foxboro, MA. One suggestion is do not post an event unless it has final approval from the host gun club, its a pain to post maybes then pull them off.

The folks from vt were hale mt. I had a great time at their events. I also went up Augusta maine for the cap city event.

It sucks about new bedford their action matches rocked

Last edited:
Noticed that Green Mountain in Vermont and Augusta Practical shooters in Me. have matches on their calendars for 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Independent Sportsman's in Foxboro no longer runs action shooting matches. They ended them some time last year.

Events are looking pretty thin so far in New England for 2015, we may be driving to PA more than we think. I have contacted Pemi in Holderness NH (no schedule posted yet) and Lamoille in Morrisville VT (they have 3 events so far) for more info on their events. I think we should expand the calendar to include PA events.

BTW I have left out NY because I hear its such a bitach to go to any event in that State anymore, its worse than NJ to drive through and all their mag restrictions etc. So if any of you have any new info on NY events and they are viable by all means prove me wrong and post them.

Also what about Maine any of you Mainers out there? You talk funny but put on great events!

Last edited:
Just received a email. Pemi match dates are posted for 2015

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 gun matches? I saw none on the calendar.

- - - Updated - - -

Events are looking pretty thin so far in New England for 2015, we may be driving to PA more than we think. I have contacted Pemi in Holderness NH (no schedule posted yet) and Lamoille in Morrisville VT (they have 3 events so far) for more info on their events. I think we should expand the calendar to include PA events.

BTW I have left out NY because I hear its such a bitach to go to any event in that State anymore, its worse than NJ to drive through and all their mag restrictions etc. So if any of you have any new info on NY events and they are viable by all means prove me wrong and post them.

Also what about Maine any of you Mainers out there? You talk funny but put on great events!

Be aware that most of the matches in Pa. are preregister. The York Multigun Challenge is, as is the team match at Topton.

Here you go
Pemigewasset Fish& Game is located at 295 Beede Road in Holderness, NH.
Saturday, May 16thSunday, June 7th Sunday, June 28th Sunday, July 19th Saturday, Aug 29th Sunday,Sept 27[SUP]th[/SUP] Saturday, Oct 31st

All matches are combined 3 Gun / IDPA run concurrently on atleast 5 stages. 3 Gun will use BRM3G rules while handgun only competitors willfollow IDPA rules (including a maximum handgun range of 35 yards). Match feesare $30 for 3 Gun or $20 for IDPA handgun only. Arrival time is between 8:30& 9:15 AM. All shooters will be assigned to a 5 – 10 person squad. Shootingwill start promptly at 9:30 AM. More information & directions are availableat www.pemi.org Shooters who are new toaction shooting are required to attend a “New to Competition” class prior tothe match. These will be held at Pemi 5/2, 5/31, 7/4, 8/2 and 9/5 from 9 AM to4 PM with a $50 fee. Instruction will focus on both IDPA handgun techniques and3 Gun procedures.

email Bob Klimm at [email protected] for more information.

Thank you. That wasn't there yesterday. I'm going to try Pemi's matches, when they don't conflict.

If you go let me know when I always like to meet up with NERs, my buddy and I might be running a squad.

If you go let me know when I always like to meet up with NERs, my buddy and I might be running a squad.

Right now, it looks like May and June 7th's matches are good. July conflicts with the Topton Team match, August is just before FNH, which I work and will be gone a week.

The folks from vt were hale mt. I had a great time at their events. I also went up Augusta maine for the cap city event.

It sucks about new bedford their action matches rocked

We are planning on matches again this year. Details are being worked out. I am pushing for a first match sometime in June. I'll keep the forum updated.

3GUN MATCH; MONSON, MA MAY 10, 2015

3gun Match (really multi-gun as shooters will transition between guns in same stage)
Monson Action Shooters
Springfield, Sportsman's Club http://www.springfieldsportsmansclub.com/DirectionsPage.html
Monson, MA
Sunday May 10, 2015 (PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED)
8:30am registration start, $20 match fee.
10am match start,
Divisions: Open, Tactical Scope, Tactical Limited
FNH 3gun rules (may be some minor modifications announced @ match) http://www.lchico5u.com/FNH3G/Rules.pdf
(5) stages including a 300 yard rifle stage.
Round count is unknown at this point, so bring plenty.
No slugs, lights or slings needed.
No armor piercing, penetrator or steel core ammo.
Birdshot only, no heavier than #6.
Match limited to 50 shooters. This match is NOT recommended for new shooters. Spectators welcome.
Email Nick Weidhaas, [email protected] to preregister or w/ questions.

MATCH IS FULL (FILLED IN A DAY). Email me if you want to be on the wait list. Some folks will back out.
Thanks,
Nick-

Last edited:
Clarification on new shooter: If you've shot at least one 3gun match OR you have safe handgun shotgun, and rifle skills, your welcome to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for the Monson 3 Gun match. For those that are in the match, please note the rules for the match that are linked above.

does anybody need any shot shells for this event? I have a hundred rounds of Winchester #7 1/2 12 GA 1075 fps that will not fully cycle in my gun but should be perfect in a gas gun or a pump.

I can't wait for sunday

Back
Top Bottom