3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

the good 'ol days

schoolkids-learning-firearm-safety-in-indiana-1956-3.jpg
But was he professional nuf?

With all due respect my friend, I am pretty sure that is exactly how we are viewed. Especially you and I, due to military experience.
In fact, I suspect they consider anyone that has a paid membership to a gun forum, a terrorist or potential terrorist.

And I just can't figure out why people look at gun owners that way. I can't think of many other groups that you know have not commited a serious crime, including a DUI, have never been convicted felony, and are subject to a background check. But we are the problem.
🤷‍♂️

"They" can think whatever they want. But your post agrees with them and admits they have a point.

I don't think NES is a terrorist organization. But you're endorsing the idea that it might be.

This country is in really sad shape. We are living in an era where the vast majority refuses to take responsibly for their actions, whether they are small or large and society condones it.

They get a speeding ticket they lie to get out of it instead of taking responsibility, paying the ticket, and hopefully learning something in the process.

Someone has an accident while driving drunk and they blame it on the alcohol, or the bar, or the bartender. News flash, no one forced you to drink those drinks.

Or it’s because of their skin color, or their ethnicity, or their upbringing, or their lack of money. I could go on and on.

Someone shoots someone and it’s the guns fault. Nope, some dipshit pulled the trigger and is responsible for their actions.

I grew up with guns in the closet and ammunition on the shelf. I had open access to guns and ammo (The horror😆) and neither I nor my brothers used them to harm people.

Most today seem to have no respect for law enforcement, or the legal system as they mostly get a slap on the wrist and sent in their way. It seems common for repeat offenders to 20,30,40, or even more than a hundred arrests and/or arraignments.

It wasn’t this way when I grew up. Society has shifted in a major way and until it shifts back, unfortunately, this is they way it will be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6rj-EsmJ6XY

I knew the society was going to crap with the lack of respect for police. When I worked loss prevention in my early 20s.. at the local chain grocery store it was the early 00s.. frosted tips and cell phones just proliferated 9/11 happened about a year earlier. I caught some lady stealing chicken.. luckily the local cops were out in the parking lot dealing with some losers smoking crack (turns out that was a nothing call).

Anyhow.. one of the cops left to deal with that... caught the lady... it was nonsensical.. a summons.. etc etc.. Anyhow while talking to the lady.. I took the interview stance (whatever that is.. I still do it today talking to patients and families, mainly to prevent my hands from flailing around when talking looking like Dukakis) all of a sudden 4 kids walk between all 3 of us with no respect basically brushing up against the cop.

Last edited:
I tested one out once - it ripped the spectacles off my face on the flip out. If I pushed my chin down to my chest, it only almost pulled my ears off. Almost 2/3rds of the backpack volume is used by the plates, but it’s pretty good IIIA body armor once deployed. But tactical black. I’d put some red First Aid panels on so police didn’t shoot me immediately.

BTW, were there wounded in Nashville? Or just killed? Many mass shootings have a wounded to killed ratio almost equivalent to Chicago’s numbers. Guns are not 100% lethal unless the shooter taps each target several times.
You bring up a good point I got my vest in black.. I almost went with yellow with reflective strips so I wouldn’t get shot by first responders (technically second responders because I’m there first)

But wear it under clothes, most people wouldn’t even notice

They get a speeding ticket they lie to get out of it instead of taking responsibility, paying the ticket, and hopefully learning something in the process.

Except speed limits are a social construct. I choose to identify as doing 40 when I'm bouncing off the rev limiter like Ayrton Senna on my drive to work.

I knew the society was going to crap with the lack of respect for police. When I worked loss prevention in my early 20s.. at the local chain grocery store it was the early 00s.. frosted tips and cell phones just proliferated 9/11 happened about a year earlier. I caught some lady stealing chicken.. luckily the local cops were out in the parking lot dealing with some losers smoking crack (turns out that was a nothing call).

Anyhow.. one of the cops left to deal with that... caught the lady... it was nonsensical.. a summons.. etc etc.. Anyhow while talking to the lady.. I took the interview stance (whatever that is.. I still do it today talking to patients and families, mainly to prevent my hands from flailing around when talking looking like Dukakis) all of a sudden 4 kids walk between all 3 of us with no respect basically brushing up against the cop.

I duno man, I generally agree with most of what you’re saying, BUT respect is earned. Just having wearing a badge and a uniform no longer commands respect. They’ve earned that lack of respect.

You reap what you sow.

You bring up a good point I got my vest in black.. I almost went with yellow with reflective strips so I wouldn’t get shot by first responders (technically second responders because I’m there first)

But wear it under clothes, most people wouldn’t even notice
From my experience in training, if you are the first responder, be ready to hit the ground FAST when the cops show up. From what I've seen in training, pretty much anyone with a gun inside the kill zone without a uniform is likely to have a bad day.

I'm going with she/he was bullied in school and that hatred sat deep in her brain. When she transitioned to a male I'm sure she started getting bullied again and all that childhood crap came to the front. Mix it all together and the hate/rage was probably strong in her. She wanted to lash out and she did in a very traumatic way. I'm betting there are a lot more people like this just waiting in the wings for their lid to blow off and wanting to make a mark on society. Honestly, with that amount of rage he/she was having I'm surprised there were only 6 that were killed.
She probably had a shitty life, no friends, no job prospects and the constant hammering that she was a "victim" set her off

Careful with that standard.

You've read some of the posts here by our glowier members. It would be pretty easy to take those posts and call NES a "terrorist organization" under that rubric, if one of us ever went off the reservation.
we tell each other that they're gay for owning a 6.5 creedmoor, not try to convince each other to get out of our minds on medications and cut off body parts because they're gay. the slightly far left is out of their f***ing mind and it's not a coincidence that they're responsible for almost all mass murders (not just shootings) in america not islam or cartel related

we tell each other that they're gay for owning a 6.5 creedmoor, not try to convince each other to get out of our minds on medications and cut off body parts because they're gay. the slightly far left is out of their f***ing mind and it's not a coincidence that they're responsible for almost all mass murders (not just shootings) in america not islam or cartel related

*ahem*

Some of "us" get a bit more colorful than that. I've read a tiresomely repetitive series of posts that encourage us to do things like crucify our town officials, then firebomb their houses and make sure their children are inside when it happens.

You get that kind of content from more than one poster. It's a minority, yes, and so far no NESer has gone off and done something silly. But the posts are certainly here.

"A person calling 911 from under a desk inside The Covenant School during Monday's shooting told police dispatch that the school had staff that carried firearms. "We do have a school person, or two ... I'm not sure ... who would be packing, whose job it is for security," the woman said. "We don't have security guards, but we have staff." It was unclear if those staff members were at the school at the time of the shooting."

The Headmaster, Custodian and Substitute Teacher killed were not armed, apparently.

*ahem*

Some of "us" get a bit more colorful than that. I've read a tiresomely repetitive series of posts that encourage us to do things like crucify our town officials, then firebomb their houses and make sure their children are inside when it happens.

You get that kind of content from more than one poster. It's a minority, yes, and so far no NESer has gone off and done something silly. But the posts are certainly here.
I've never seen a post this far out. Killing peoples families and kids is a lefty, allah ackbar, and chinese thing.

[rofl]

Dude seriously. Didn't your Quantico training give you some better methods to deflect questions when holes in the narrative are found out?

Even if I didn't think your colors/video compression for storage argument wasn't full of crap - which I do , the white pattern of the Puma shoe is completely different than the stripe pattern on the flame shoe. The patterns on both shoes are white - and show up pretty clearly. Or are you trying to say the video compression totally changes the basic shapes of things as well - to save storage space?

I've watched the main video like four times - and even went to Youtube to try and find one in a bigger format than what gets played on Twitter. Sorry dude - but I can't find ANY evidence in the video to support your argument. Every single damn frame I look at - it looks like the shooter is wearing a Puma when alive - and then the bodycam clearly shows the flame shoe after it's dead.
Laces look totally different ( wider) on alive girl

I can’t post a link, but I find it interesting that they’re finally releasing more bullshit information about the Las Vegas shooter… talk about trying to brush this tranny shooter under the rug…

Google it and take a look for yourself..

This entire situation around this new shooting is ridiculous… identify as a meat popsicle for all I care that’s not the problem. Don’t groom the children and don’t shoot the children…simple as that

*ahem*

What's coming isn't going to be "silly" at all. And the choice will be that, or worldwide slavery for generations.

I'd bet a case of small pistol primers that any manifesto would cite retaliation for the recently passed Tennessee laws:

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/06/1161...ll that passed in,parks, or places of worship.

It turns out that even 150 years ago, legislators wanted to police gender expression in public spaces.

Who are they? LGBTQ Tennesseans. Advocates worry that recently-passed legislation restricting drag performances in public spaces in Tennessee could be used to discriminate against them, and fuel the slew of similar laws being proposed in other states.

• The bill that passed in Tennessee last week restricts "adult cabaret performances" in public or in the presence of children, and bans them from occurring within 1,000 feet of schools, public parks, or places of worship.
  • This was passed alongside separate legislation that bans transgender minors in Tennessee from receiving gender-affirming care like puberty blockers, hormones, and surgery.
  • As of a month ago, at least 9 GOP-led state legislatures were pushing similar anti-drag bills.
  • Those found violating the anti-drag law face misdemeanor charges in the first instance, punishable by a fine up to $2,500 and/or up to a year in jail. Those found for subsequent violations face a felony charge, punishable by up to six years in jail.
IMHO the above was a factor, combined with mental illness and all the social media calls to violence.

While i wasnt there... dont discount peoples lack of awareness

Hate cops ...love cops...whatever getting between them and someone they are talking to can be hazardous to your health and isnt the brightest thing

*ahem*

Disclaimer: If it ever sounded like I was SpaceCrittering here, I was probably just quoting Willie D because I’m a Geto Boys fan…please don’t red flag me, bro!

CBS says don't say "transgender"

Shocker. Another female with a hyphenated last name making purely emotional and political decisions about what other people should think.

And double shocker that CBS has 150 employees that disagree with her and say that’s not journalism by hiding information from its readers.

“I was unaware that in 2020, for the first time, more children in this country died from firearms than any other cause.”

The Snopes article someone else posted, debunking Biden’s claim, isn’t getting much press, apparently. Reading between the lines wrt 18-19 year old children and 2/3rd Black, who can’t tie it together with young, Black, male gangbangers? Not quite the innocent faces shown in the wringing-hands liberal media…

“… capping the age range at 17, instead of 18 or 19, also alters the result, as children aged 17 and under have a greater risk of dying of vehicle-related injuries….

Looking at data from the CDC and the Gun Violence Archive, The New York Times found that, in 2021, Black children represented half of these gun deaths, and two-thirds of all gun-related homicides involving youths. In other words, Black children were overall six times as likely to die from gun violence compared to white children. Children in big cities were three times more likely to die from gun violence compared to children in small towns.”

Back
Top Bottom