3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

I've been staying out of this thread for the most part, but I have to say what bothers me the most is the influence these groups have on kids and young adults, especially in college.
This kid was likely raised in a pretty conservative household. Someone made her a school shooter. They convinced her that the best way to deal with her neighbors not accepting her beliefs, was to shoot their kids.
When radical groups convince fellow believers that violence is the best path, they are a terrorist organization. Trans groups have crossed that line and should be viewed as such.
That's the big question for me- who/what made her a school shooter? Whatever it was, no doubt she was motivated enough to shoot her way into a locked facility then apparently seek specific targets. The head of the school, the custodian, and a pastor's kid were very specific targets. Even if mentally ill, what drives a person to commit such crimes?

I'm sure there will be the usual cadre of religion haters who will assume the school was an oppressive Christian freak show environment and was 'asking for it'. IMHO it is unlikely that the school had any unusual issues such as excessive bullying that would have made it a trigger. Our neighbor kid attended that school at exactly the same time as the shooter. Our neighbor was a very cute kid, but in more of a Wednesday Addams way than some blonde Stepford child way. She was slightly quiet and introverted, intelligent, and a bit mature for her years- exactly the type to be picked on if there had been a negative dynamic like that. She really liked her school. We knew this because her home life was absolute shit and she was at our place a lot to escape that and hang out with my wife and I. Also my wife's office was literally ~200 yards from that school and some of her coworkers' kids attended. They were all happy with the school. While we don't know them personally, the deceased principal and the pastor's family who lost the little girl are friends of friends. No rumors that there was any specific revenge in play.

It's sickening, no matter the motivation.

BTW, as I have said many time this rapid escalation is 100% related to the election of Donald Trump. The Leftists and the Democrats ( I know, same thing) have invested billions in taking over the media and the schools and were slowly, but certainly, well on track to take over America and change this country into something the rest of us would never recognize. Yup, it been little by little, step by step but they were, and still are, succeeding frankly.

So, Trump comes along and lights a fire under the Lefts arses and creates the MAGA Party and the Leftists are now in a full blown panic. They can't allow MAGA to grow and be successfull and change the course of direction of America. They will indeed demonize, attack, slander, harass in certainly some will, and have resort to violence to kill the MAGA movement.

the Leftists are now in a full blown panic
you are wrong on all topics. you simply see now how the marxists are implementing their long term agenda, that started in this country from the times of hanoi jane and blown up planes back in 70s.
it is all the same, only the long term strategy worked better. there is no panic, only hate and intolerance to anyone who disagrees with the general line of the party.

I call BS on the upset part - at 28 she would have been out of that school for close to 17 years. Unless something devastating happened there I seriously doubt she had personal animus against the school. Outside influence? That's a theory I wouldn't dismiss outright.
¿Por qué no los dos?

And I'm not trying to be funny. Outside influence is almost certainly the case. And we can - and do - remember slights and harbor grudges for a long, LONG time.

Example: it's been north of forty years since
happened, and I believe "Danny" passed on a couple years ago. It's now just a funny anecdote from my childhood, but I DID NOT LIKE HIM, and that stuck with me for the better part of half a century.

you are wrong on all topics. you simply see now how the marxists are implementing their long term agenda, that started in this country from the times of hanoi jane and blown up planes back in 70s.
it is all the same, only the long term strategy worked better. there is no panic, only hate and intolerance to anyone who disagrees with the general line of the party.
That's part of the time frame I speak to....I'm holding firm on this one.....

That's the big question for me- who/what made her a school shooter? Whatever it was, no doubt she was motivated enough to shoot her way into a locked facility then apparently seek specific targets. The head of the school, the custodian, and a pastor's kid were very specific targets. Even if mentally ill, what drives a person to commit such crimes?

I'm sure there will be the usual cadre of religion haters who will assume the school was an oppressive Christian freak show environment and was 'asking for it'. IMHO it is unlikely that the school had any unusual issues such as excessive bullying that would have made it a trigger. Our neighbor kid attended that school at exactly the same time as the shooter. Our neighbor was a very cute kid, but in more of a Wednesday Addams way than some blonde Stepford child way. She was slightly quiet and introverted, intelligent, and a bit mature for her years- exactly the type to be picked on if there had been a negative dynamic like that. She really liked her school. We knew this because her home life was absolute shit and she was at our place a lot to escape that and hang out with my wife and I. Also my wife's office was literally ~200 yards from that school and some of her coworkers' kids attended. They were all happy with the school. While we don't know them personally, the deceased principal and the pastor's family who lost the little girl are friends of friends. No rumors that there was any specific revenge in play.

It's sickening, no matter the motivation.

Even if there was a singular "answer" to why these kids do this, I still don't think we'd all be aligned enough to accept it and address it accordingly.

Whatever the one of countless factors is, I believe one core societal problem is the general decline in valuing human life to begin with. It's not uncommon to hear even healthy functioning adults nonchalantly say "we're just a clump of cells" and that "life is essentially meaningless". Add in the targets being "the other side" and there really is no moral consequence to a suicidal loon doing something like this versus just offing themselves, right?

How you inject meaning and value into these mentally ill people's lives while effectively treating their mental illnesses? First you have to agree on what meaning and value even are......good luck with that in this country. Better luck getting the media to remain calm instead of stoking flames 24/7 for views.

Even if there was a singular "answer" to why these kids do this, I still don't think we'd all be aligned enough to accept it and address it accordingly.

Whatever the one of countless factors is, I believe one core societal problem is the general decline in valuing human life to begin with. It's not uncommon to hear even healthy functioning adults nonchalantly say "we're just a clump of cells" and that "life is essentially meaningless". Add in the targets being "the other side" and there really is no moral consequence to a suicidal loon doing something like this versus just offing themselves, right?

How you inject meaning and value into these mentally ill people's lives while effectively treating their mental illnesses? First you have to agree on what meaning and value even are......good luck with that in this country. Better luck getting the media to remain calm instead of stoking flames 24/7 for views.
I totally agree. Think back 10-20 years when American society was shaking its head at atrocities in so-called 3rd world countries and chalking it up to a lack of value for human life.

¿Por qué no los dos?

And I'm not trying to be funny. Outside influence is almost certainly the case. And we can - and do - remember slights and harbor grudges for a long, LONG time.

Example: it's been north of forty years since
happened, and I believe "Danny" passed on a couple years ago. It's now just a funny anecdote from my childhood, but I DID NOT LIKE HIM, and that stuck with me for the better part of half a century.
My point is that she's been able to buy long guns for ten years and handguns for seven - yet she was just radicalized (transitioned) in the last year or so
She likely had bad feelings toward the school but not to the level necessary to act until some other influence triggered a full on evil mindset

I totally agree. Think back 10-20 years when American society was shaking its head at atrocities in so-called 3rd world countries and chalking it up to a lack of value for human life.
both parties contributed to all that. it was a gitmo first, that gave a justification to treat 'human material' as fertilizer, with no moral reservations, just 'because' - truly, because we can.
so it all went toward transforming this mentality to fit everything else. expanding the term of who is the 'terrorist' now, a citizen or not - as we can do anything to those 'terrorists', preemptively, no real proof needed, just an accusation. then the whole cancel culture mentality where accusation itself is a sufficient proof.

so what gets done now is the same exact mentality, only skips a coupe of steps, and proceeds directly toward the terror and extermination of anyone who is a target political opponent.
because 'the goal justifies the means' - as always.

My point is that she's been able to buy long guns for ten years and handguns for seven - yet she was just radicalized (transitioned) in the last year or so
She likely had bad feelings toward the school but not to the level necessary to act until some other influence triggered a full on evil mindset
Without a doubt. But wasn't she a "she" right up until recently as well?

likely had bad feelings toward the school
we will not know that unless we see that manifesto of hers - which we will not ever see, most likely, as the whole thing smells like a classic political terror act, plus a hate crime on top of it.

and it is not ever going to get publicity, as it all supposed to remain an another case of the gun that grew up its little legs, walked into a school on its own (because it`s just what any gun does) and shot innocent kids, all by its own initiative.

we will not know that unless we see that manifesto of hers - which we will not ever see, most likely, as the whole thing smells like a classic political terror act, plus a hate crime on top of it.

and it is not ever going to get publicity, as it all supposed to remain an another case of the gun that grew up its little legs, walked into a school on its own (because it`s just what any gun does) and shot innocent kids.
If the the manifesto had evidence of a Christian church or school leader causing harm to a gender confused autistic child that would have been plastered on the front page of every news site within minutes.
We will likely never see that document because it must hold information contrary to the governments interests

Then there's always the li'l question of what the alleged "shoe discrepancy" actually means...

What are the Illuminati supposed to gain by failing to make sure the shoes match in this great master plot of theirs?
Vans start with the letter V, the 22nd letter of the alphabet.

March is the 3rd month of the year.

Vans x March = 66

Mark of the beast = 666

Graphics of eternal hellfire licking up the sides of the shoe

Shooter was the Anti-Christ.

Cmon think, man. 😳

White males - not so much: New Data Reveals Race, Gender, Political Affiliations of Mass Murderers Since 1998
Both whites and Hispanics are under represented by >7%
Add to that Christians who are under represented by 60%
True, that - but I’m not a big fan of proportional representation by sociodemographics. By count, white males win - there’s more of us. I don’t think anyone has done a study looking at geographic proportionality - are more Hispanics mass killers in CA or more Blacks mass killers in the South? Those who keep the excessively large mass shooting databases (Gun Violence Archive, etc) would never go there - not their narrative/agenda. Not enough data in the smaller databases to get any useful correlations.

Either way, sociodemograhics won’t help spot/stop mass killers. Even if ChatGTP screens all emails, texts and social media, there’d be an overwhelmingly large number of “possible” killers identified daily, with very, very poor odds of identifying “probably” killers. While many mass killers drop signs along the way, those same signs must pop up by the thousands daily. Only 1984-level surveillance would work - and catching mass killers is not the aim of the surveillance state.

Last edited:
If the the manifesto had evidence of a Christian church or school leader causing harm to a gender confused autistic child that would have been plastered on the front page of every news site within minutes.
We will likely never see that document because it must hold information contrary to the governments interests
people here just did get a taste of what revolutions look like. when those types will follow their bolshevik heritage, like revolutionary sailors in st.petersbugh would do - like walking into a symphony hall and throw grenades into the public, as 'it is only damn bourgeoise that goes in there' - well.
it was just too long ago here last time, and, frankly, from reading about what blue coats were doing to people in the south - this girl would fit there a 100%.

True, that - but I’m not a big fan of proportional representation by sociodemographics. By count, white males win - there’s more of us. I don’t think anyone has done a study looking at geographic proportionality - are more Hispanics mass killers in CA or more Blacks mass killers in the South? Those who keep the excessively large mass shooting databases (Gun Violence Archive, etc) would never go there - not their narrative/agenda. Not enough data in the smaller databases to get any useful correlations.

Either way, sociodemograhics won’t help spot/stop mass killers. Even if ChatGTP screens all emails, texts and social media, there’d be an overwhelmingly large number of “possible” killers identified daily, with very, very poor odds of identifying “probably” killers. While many mass killers drop signs along the way, those same signs must pop up by the thousands daily. Only 1984-level surveillance would work - and catching mass killers is not the aim of the surveillance state.
Yep. If the were really interested in preventing these tragedies - they're NOT, in fact they want MORE - they'd be looking at making security at soft targets less brittle.

NYT finally comes through with an editorial opinion:

“A person who accepts the immense challenges of teaching children shouldn’t be obliged to accept the responsibility of shielding them from bullets, too. And yet every teacher does exactly that. Every single one of them scans every classroom they enter, looking for the hiding places, testing the locks on doors.

There’s nothing they can do to keep their students, or their own children, from being next. But you could, Governor Lee, if you wanted to. You may be the only one in this entire state who could do something to protect our children. You could do it, if you wanted to.

You could support legislation that would ban assault weapons. I’m not so naïve as to believe that banning assault weapons would prevent all school shootings, but it would prevent many, many deaths. It would slow the rampage. It would give police officers — who even more than teachers are called to put their lives on the line to protect us — a fighting chance. Weapons of war do not belong in the hands of civilians. We all know that. You know that.“

Yeah, banning “assault weapons” would work at least as well as banning illegal opioids, with 110k deaths and ~$1/2 billion spent on enforcement. In the Nashville shooting, police could hardly have been expected to have done better if the perp only had a pistol and 10rd mags.

Has there been a significant mass shooting with more than one shooter since Columbine?
San Bernardino. But that exception kind of proves the rule of lone wolves.

The studies are few years old now, but Contagion Effect (Copy Cat) mass shootings tend to happen within 2 weeks of an event with major media exposure. But there’s no pattern wrt characteristics of who comes out of the woodwork. If the next shooter is Trans or motivated by any LGBTQAI+ sympathy, that would be two-in-a-row.
It's like you've actually read the Final Report of the Safe Schools Initiative. That makes two of us...

I call BS on the upset part - at 28 she would have been out of that school for close to 17 years. Unless something devastating happened there I seriously doubt she had personal animus against the school. Outside influence? That's a theory I wouldn't dismiss outright.
I read it as upset in the other direction. Wanted to go elsewhere. Didn't want to attack that school. Felt like that choice was taken away.

Obviously, a lot of this is complicated, and most can't be known. But much of it seems to align with my readings of the (above-noted) Final Report.

This thread includes a link to the report...

person who accepts the immense challenges of teaching children shouldn’t be obliged to accept the responsibility of shielding them from bullets, too.
israel found a working solution for all those issues long ago. it is not perfect, but, it works. and not every teacher has a machine gun in there neither. some do, most don`t.
but there are always soldiers around who are ready to provide the assistance.

any society gets what most of society wants. who want action - get action, who want a hypocrisy only - also get what they want, with sugar on top.

Then there's always the li'l question of what the alleged "shoe discrepancy" actually means...

What are the Illuminati supposed to gain by failing to make sure the shoes match in this great master plot of theirs?
I think she brought an extra pair of shoes with her to change into.

Back
Top Bottom