• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2A Capitol Rally - NEED HELP!!

If you guys are still standing outside of the statehouse with sad faces and pathetic signs, then your learning curve is steeper than I suspected. The soap and jury boxes are both broken. Act accordingly.

Now that bump stocks and trigger cranks are considered machine guns in the Commonwealth, and mere possession of these devices without a machine gun license carries up to a life sentence, and there is no grandfather clause, no time to remove these items from the Commonwealth, and no legal way to even sell them, will you please help?

Show up on Sunday and be counted. Photographs of the crowd will be shown to the politicians when they sober up and return to work from their drunken weekend/Sunday activities. The more people they see, the more influence we have. Representative Linsky is satisfied with the outcome, and says he will discuss his further magazine ban "at a later time."

Show up on Sunday and be counted. Photographs of the crowd will be shown to the politicians when they sober up and return to work from their drunken weekend/Sunday activities. The more people they see, the more influence we have. Representative Linsky is satisfied with the outcome, and says he will discuss his further magazine ban "at a later time."

We've got a state of 7 million people with the majority somewhere between anti and indifferent towards gun rights. A few hundred dudes (being optimistic here) shouting on a sidewalk will influence literally nothing. You'd be better off educating an anti (tale an acquaintance to the range) or donating your gas money to an organization that fights for the 2A through the courts.

It's not either-or. We do all those things. Each person who physically shows up counts for at least 10 in the eyes of a politician. It is very powerful. Come on down and help us out!

Besides, it's your right! Exercise it!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

It's not either-or. We do all those things. Each person who physically shows up counts for at least 10 in the eyes of a politician. It is very powerful. Come on down and help us out!

Besides, it's your right! Exercise it!

It's either-or unless you have a doppelgänger. My response was pointing out better ways to use your time which is a finite resource. It's only powerful if you have a cause that the people believe in; otherwise you look like a jackass and confirm with the politicians and the media that 2A doesn't have support in MA.

I’m here now.
5f45ff5334ca4581c762329ce64f240d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's either-or unless you have a doppelgänger. My response was pointing out better ways to use your time which is a finite resource. It's only powerful if you have a cause that the people believe in; otherwise you look like a jackass and confirm with the politicians and the media that 2A doesn't have support in MA.

I don’t care if I am the last person in the world who believes in this cause. These are our rights - granted to us by almighty God - so sleep in and take it easy today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda funny, some masked "protesters" showed up near the end of the rally. A few of the Oath keepers may have convinced them that causing trouble probably wasn't in their best interest.

I am at a football game shooting video for the team **DRB** coaches. I wish I could have made it.

As others have said I WILL NOT COMPLY, we have agreed and went along for years and it’s never enough - not doing it anymore.

They want my personal property - they can’t have it, not without a fight anyway.

Back
Top Bottom