21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

99% of LEOs around the country don’t have the training nor the will to confront a situation like this. We rely on that 1%, I know my numbers are a little harsh but the reality is just that.

Well. Those faggots should quit. And the faggots that dont go hunt when its time to go get some should be prosecuted.

Why the f*** do we even have cops?

If they were actually holding parents back while the shooting was still happening i seriously hope all those fathers start Dorner'ing cops wholesale.

I am going with the later. In situations like this there are many unknowns. From the breaching team prospective ( let’s say I am pretty familiar with) there are many elements.

1. Number of perpetrators
2. Type of gear and or firearms
3. How many civies/victims are inside
4. Status
5. Breaching entrance
6. Most likely location of the perpetrator/s based on the rooms/building description
7. Are there any potential explosives used to rig entrance….

The list goes on and on and these decisions need to be made on “accurately” and fast.

Personal opinion of how this potentially unfolded once he entered the classroom.

The c***, enters classroom, screaming and yelling panicking and twitchy. Kids freak out and start screaming and crying. Commotion, panic and terror overtakes the entire classroom. Bad guy empties his mags, all that under 60 seconds. The entire school panics from the noise, screaming and repeating gun shots.

Let’s call them breaching team, enters school trying to pinpoint the whereabouts of the perpetrator/s. They link up with “whoever” I.e, initial responding officers/principal etc…at the school trying to get their bearing on the overall situation.

Door locked from inside doesn’t allow for hasty breaching. Also, the fact that the perpetrator shot through the walls based on what was reported. Too many conflicting info to make an assessment.

From what I am hearing, they did make some viable moves based on the situation.

You also have “f*** it” let’s roll with the punches scenarios too.

It’s very unfortunate we lost the kids, however this c*** had plenty of ammo to do more damage and take more lives.
If this wasn't a time to say let's roll and f*** the planning, then there really isn't one.

Elon Musk says assault rifles should require a special permit for 'extremely well vetted' people​

I wonder what he means by "extremely well vetted?". Ordinary people with clean records, or people with enough stature to get NYC "special full carry" permits, or minions protecting high profile people such as himself?

Well. Those faggots should quit. And the faggots that dont go hunt when its time to go get some should be prosecuted.

I know quite a few cops that will tell you that a large number of the cops in their dept are useless and do very little, if nothing at all, and leave the real police work to others in their dept.

The chase, I think last year, that started in Rockland with the stolen cruiser, where the cop left the cruiser open and keys in it, the guy drove right by a female trooper on 93 in downtown and she just ignored it and said f*** it, let someone else deal with it.

Cops mulled around outside Robb Elementary for 40 minutes and wouldn't go in. Parents were begging and pleading with them to go in. Parents were even debating going in themselves since the cops wouldn't. Eventually the border patrol officer said f*** it, went in and neutralized the ahole. The problem is that our criminal justice system has handcuffed the police and rewards the criminals.

Elon Musk says assault rifles should require a special permit for 'extremely well vetted' people​

Lol, says the guy who cant vet women. First he marries that freak bitch, then he tries hitting on a horse chick. Imagine being the richest guy on earth and not knowing that horse chicks are all batshit. What a f***ing loser.

The rumblings in my corner of corporate america about guns are getting a little louder these days. People are getting more outspoken about it, and we even had a companywide email following that buffalo shooting that ended with: "It is our sincere hope that this terrible event will be the inflection point our country needs to address the issue of gun violence once and for all—and ensure a safe, peaceful future for everyone."

If they were actually holding parents back while the shooting was still happening i seriously hope all those fathers start Dorner'ing cops wholesale.
I am with you, however I don’t trust anything being reported currently and wouldn’t use that vid to jump on their throat without actual facts.

If indeed that was the case and they took their time to intervene and put priority on perimeter security, well……then they f***ed up big time. Someone’s head needs to roll.

Begs the question....if you have to wait for an actual tac unit for these situations. The game is over by the time they get there.

WTF good are the cops if they are just going to wait outside and not do anything but keep parents outside?

Its like me waiting for my whole part time fire department to assemble from their other jobs, while my house is burning down......no point in actually having them.
The house is burnt by the time they get there, all they are doing is dousing a burnt foundation.

That's fairly useless in my opinon and it starting to smell like it might have been protocol for what happened here.....

In this day and age for larger towns and cities not to have a trained, immediate, direct police (first one on the scene) response to a school situation is inexcusable.

In these situations officer safety.....is not an option.

Long response time waiting for a tac unit.........not an option.

Pretty much every department in the country's SOP for active shooters since columbine is you get your f***ing ass inside close with and destroy.

These cops should be prosecuted if they failed to do that

I'm out of my lane on swat tactics, but if you still hear gun shots why not just shoot tear gas thru every f***ing window of the school and then charge in? Is it cowardice or incompetence? both?
Not as easy as you make it sound, it can have clusterf*** consequences if they did just that.

Did you all forget the clusterf*** Boston bombing was when MA LEO went all free range chicken.

Last edited:
I was not. I am torn. It is against the law. And if I would, I'm faced with the real possibility that in trying to stop a threat I might be perceived by a responding officer to be the threat.
I agree, I pick my 3 and 5 yr old grandsons from daycare twice a week armed and like I said the older one starts kindergarten next year. We pass an elementary school playground on the way home and they want to stop and play but I keep driving. Even if I leave Glock in car if car is parked on school property I'm in violation.

I wonder what he means by "extremely well vetted?". Ordinary people with clean records, or people with enough stature to get NYC "special full carry" permits, or minions protecting high profile people such as himself?

I'm not sure, but at least he understands that the 2A isn't about hunting.

Elon Musk backs 'tight' background checks for all gun sales in wake of mass shooting in Texas3

He said in emails to CNBC on Wednesday that he supports “tight background checks” for all gun sales and limiting sales of assault weapons to people in special circumstances, like gun range owners, or people who live in a “high risk location, like gang warfare.”

“I strongly believe that the right to bear arms is an important safeguard against potential tyranny of government. Historically, maintaining their power over the people is why those in power did not allow public ownership of guns,” Musk said in an email to CNBC.

We don't know the facts/timeline of the video showing parents confronting cops. I'm hoping the shooting had stopped and the Bortec agents had already killed the shooter. If not then the Cops have some explaining to do but must have been under orders NOT to storm school and set up perimeter. I want to know if the rooms were locked and the agents needed a key from the school how did the shooter enter the classroom?

So now we know that police STOOD BY and did nothing while the Texas school shooter was inside the school for 40 minutes, murdering children. The AP now admits this. Parents were talking about "rushing in" because the police weren't doing their job.

I'm getting reports from reliable sources now that there were MULTIPLE SHOOTERS involved. The entire thing was allowed to take place, and the Ramos kid was sheep-dipped for four years in the "mental health" system."

Onlookers urged police to charge into Texas school

I think a key was needed to get into the classroom, not into the school itself.

That is ridiculous. Put one in a knox box.

Shut down all schools, distance/remote learning from home. Also, since there won't be anymore need for busses, fuel, electric, heating/cooling for physical schools, taxes go down, kids dont get shot or raped by transgenders in the restroom.

That’s all well and good but they don’t get the opportunity to develop any social skills.

There are several teachers in my family and it is obvious to all that with all of this online learning and no sports their social skill development was greatly stunted.

I suspect it could mean anything from the SRO "commanded" him to stop and was then shot (not much engagement IMNSHO), to tried to physically block entry while drawing his gun but was shot before he could get his gun on target, safely (safely meaning no innocents in line of fire).

I've been wondering whether it might mean the SRO got enough advance warning to run the shooter off the road, then perhaps got injured in the crash.

It's all speculation, but to me it's hard to "wound" an SRO who has "engaged" and yet have no "exchange of gunfire."

I want to know if the rooms were locked and the agents needed a key from the school how did the shooter enter the classroom?

Classroom door was probably open while the teachers were teaching. I've assumed he walked right in, kicked the locked door shut, and started shooting.

The video is without context. Sorry bro, but if it's over and they are trying to get medics in and wounded out, you are absolutely a problem on scene. I wouldn't arrest you, but you'd be in my truck until you cool off. I'd then find your kid, and take you to them.
Could be a lie or could be the truth

I'm going to have to give musk a horse then because he can suck my Johnson before I give up my guns, I'm not going to perform in his dog and pony show so I can defend myself

Back
Top Bottom