2016 Cape Cod Get Together to Benefit GOAL & Comm2A

***NOTE DATE CHANGE***

It's on!!! Saturday, 11/12/16 from 6:00PM - whenever they tell us to leave.

We are hoping for this one to be even more epic than the last one.

What we know now:
It is going to be a fundraiser for GOAL and Comm2A.
There will be good food, good drinks and good company!

This gathering is open to 2A supporters and gun-friendly people. There is a hotel next door for those coming from afar who would prefer not to drive home late.

Given the current political climate at both the state and federal level, we all know that GOAL and Comm2A can use all the financial support that they can get. Lets all get together, enjoy a great time and raise some serious cash for these two critical organizations!

Since this is a fundraiser, we ask all adult attendees for a $10 donation. All donations are going directly to GOAL and Comm2A.
Similar to the last one, we will be offering all you can eat Pizza and Salad for $15.00, or you can order separately off the menu at your own cost.

We had grand plans of raffling off an M&P handgun and an M&P AR 15-22, both to be donated at just-over-cost by two local shops. Unfortunately, raffles are just not possible without skirting any laws. Soooo, instead we will be having door prizes like last time.

We will be running bucket drawings with donated items. Each paid entry will be given 5 door prize tickets. So far we will have matted photos, Firearms Safety Classes, holsters, an optic, Comm2A swag, and other miscellaneous items. The list will get updated as we get specifics. We are always looking for donations for door prizes. Please send a pm to gottagetshooting or dgrafton if you would like to donate any items.

For planning purposes we will need a head count. We are not limiting this to NES members only. Spouses are welcome. Tell your 2A supporting friends to join NES and bring them along too!

We can't wait to see you all there!!

Last edited:
It's a no win situation, no matter what day you have it, there will always be a conflict in someones schedule. What it comes down to is priorities, in which event you want to partake in.

Dean

I was already informed (warned???) that Ben's date won't be attending this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribe to this threat and we'll be updating with more details as the plans are finalized. In the mean time, mark your calendars and invite your friends.

This is the nicest threat I've received. I'll consider it..."or else", right? [lol]

It's a great way to meet the very same people we may have to share a small room with for the rest of our lives![smile]

Last edited:
Bumping this back up. Are that many of us going to the Pumpkin Shoot? There's gotta be more from southeast MA or Cape that aren't heading North

So! The interest has been kinda slow. Is it because there just isn't interest? Or is it due to the scheduling conflict with the NES Pumpkin Shoot? If folks think 11/12 would work better we will ask BBC if we can switch the date. We the organizers want this to be a success, and it won't be if you guys don't come! Please weigh in with your thoughts & we'll do what we can to accommodate!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
So! The interest has been kinda slow. Is it because there just isn't interest? Or is it due to the scheduling conflict with the NEW Pumpkin Shoot? If folks think 11/12 would work better we will ask BBC if we can switch the date. We the organizers want this to be a success, and it won't be if you guys don't come! Please weigh in with your thoughts & we'll do what we can to accommodate!

Thanks!!

Although I'm very interested in attending, it is too much to head back from Monadnock and head to the Cape the same day.

I might be able to make the 12th, but somewhat late if I do as we have a commitment until 5PM that day.

In like Flynn for the next weekend!

Pumpkin shoot has become a tradition for me and my son, but even apart from that, tickets are purchased and plans are made.

Mrs Pipes is looking forward to this if we can make it all fit.

I'm in, either date works for me. Can Goal advertise once the date is set? Need to get the word out on more than this thread alone.

Back
Top Bottom