• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2015 Mini Walls of Steel

The entry forms for the main Walls of Steel match in August are now available as well at the website.

Please remember to send your forms in as a squad if you have specific people you would like to shoot with.

Also, forms must be received by July 20th in order to get a free shirt with your entry.

Jim

Ok mike we have to go back this weekend and shoot a tie breaker in open revo lol
good shoot great people !!!

The final results have just been posted with the payouts. Congratulations to all of this year's winners.
Don't forget to get your entry forms in early for the main match in August. It will sell out this year.

Jim

The final results have just been posted with the payouts. Congratulations to all of this year's winners.
Don't forget to get your entry forms in early for the main match in August. It will sell out this year.

Jim

Wow that's got to be some kind of record for turning out results! Thanks for putting on a great match.

Thanks. I twisted my back on Sunday so I've been out of commission since then and I spent my down time working on results and stuff.
Other than that it was a great day all around.

Thanks. I twisted my back on Sunday so I've been out of commission since then and I spent my down time working on results and stuff.
Other than that it was a great day all around.

That stinks I did see you limping around Sunday . Unfortunately for you but you used your time very effectively. Hope your back mends up fast

Back
Top Bottom