• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2015 Mini Walls of Steel

I was at Fall Walls, it was great. What makes this a "Mini" Walls of Steel? Is it the same as Fall Walls?

The morning time slot is now completely full. If you have not sent in an entry form yet and want to shoot then you'll have to shoot in the afternoon slot.

If you have sent in a form within the last three days send me an email at [email protected] and I will let you know if I received your entry form before the AM squads were filled.

Thanks to all who support the match and see you on the 31st!

Jim

I just finished case gauging ammo for two guns for this weekends match. This is such a fun match, I look forward to the Walls and MiniWalls each year now.

Will the match be affected by the rain according to the forecast? That'd be a major bummer...

Will the match be affected by the rain according to the forecast? That'd be a major bummer...

We shoot rain or shine. No rain delays or cancellations at Walls of Steel. Especially with 170 guns between the morning and afternoon time slots.

Actually I plan to use the 6-shot wheelie tomorrow. I was having problems with some primers not dropping out of the .40 cases when reloading them. I was jiggling the handle on the press to get them to drop. I didn't realize it was enough to move the charge bar and I had two case ruptures at practice Wednesday. So now I have about 250 rounds that I have to pull. [sad2]

O well, it's all about the shooting and having fun. See Y'all in the morning.

The rod is always in the range bag, I knew that ammo was suspect so I had the rod and hammer on the table ready to go. I still ended up with a half decent time on that stage. [smile]

Last edited:
I think you guys in the morning session may miss most if not all of the rain. It's those of us in the afternoon crew that will get nice and wet. I suggested to my son he should shoot the Glock instead of the STI in the rain so I won't have to clean it afterwards. He thinks I'm just trying to keep him from beating me...

Cuz

P.S. By the way, to anyone who has not done this shoot, you are going to have a BLAST!!! And, where the hell have you been for the last 8 years?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the morning slot is full tomorrow. I won't be able to Make it to the shoot tomorrow morning or the afternoon which I have slots resources for. If someone would like to take my two slots send me a pm.
The two slots was I believe $40
$20 takes them both.

My first time shooting down at Walls and it was a blast. Good times with good folks, thanks to Jim and the crew for putting these matches on for us!

I have a bunch more video, I just need to get it edited and rendered.
we will be back out there in August, walls is too much fun to miss.

Back
Top Bottom