2008 NES Membership drive prize announcements. (closed)

2008 Northeastshooters Green Member Drive.

One thing that all great communities have in common is the supporting effort of their members. Here on the Northeastshooters forums one of our supporting efforts comes in the form of an annual $19 Green Membership cost that helps to defray the costs of running the forum and to ensure that we have plenty of bandwidth.

While you don’t need to pay $19 to enjoy the website at all, the support you give to the forum by doing so allows the forum to support you in return with: Access to a private subforum, PM limit increase, Member storage, Access to member shoots, Group Buys, Giveaways, and possibly the largest family of firearms enthusiasts in the state.

We would like to welcome more of you to our family and from now until the 28th of November we are running a raffle/giveaway for members who Go Green.

Below you will find a list of prizes we are offering, but first a few rules:

What you will need to do is Click this link for more information about the Green Membership package.
  • Then send a Private Message to me with 3 (three) choices from the prize list.
  • The PM must be titled: ‘2008 Membership Raffle Selections’, as it will make it easier to sort the PMs, and to reply back to you.
  • The prizes will be drawn on the 28h of November. Which is just in time for new green members to make it to a planned NES shooting on the 29th and pick up your prize there if available by the donator.
  • The prize selection method is simple: We pull your name out of the bag to see if your first selection is available, and if so it is yours. If not we move to the second selection and so on until the third. If your choices were not available your name will be placed back into the bag and a prize will be chosen randomly for you..

Here is all the information you need to sign up today! Membership package thread

Prize List
  • 1 Lee Reloading Scale
  • 1 Year GOAL Membership
  • 1 box of 50rds - 45 ACP Federal LE Tactical HST 230gr. HP Ammo
  • 1 JPFO, NRA, or GOAL membership
  • Up to 4 seats for your immediate family/Significant: NRA Home Firearm Safety course.ugraded
  • Admission with food for the Pumpkin Shoot November 29th
  • 1 Winchester Golf Shirt
  • Reloading Brass in: 9mm, .32, .357sig, .380, and 7.62 pistol.
  • 1 Brand New Lake City .223 Ammo can (ammo not included).
  • 1 Diplomat Force Multiplier bag
  • 1 seat: NRA Basic Pistol Course with Mass. Certificate.
  • 1 Year GOAL Membership.
  • 3 McCain/Palin stickers
  • 1 30-round preban AR mag, topped off with 55gr brass cased.
  • 1 30-round preban AK mag, topped off with steel case.
  • First year membership for a Lady among us.
  • 100 rounds Rem. Green or WWB .40/ or Brick of .22 Thunderbolt.
  • 1 Shooters Starting Package: Savage Mark II bolt action w/ 500 rnds of Win Dynapoint .22lr bullets.
  • First year membership for a Lady among us.
  • Advertising space on http://55or.com/
  • 1 $25 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods.
  • 1 Collins Hunter Axe
  • 1 Kershaw Chive Assisted Opening Knife
  • 1 Fobus paddle for a Sig P229R
  • 1 Year GOAL Membership
  • 1 Year NRA Membership
  • 1 flex fit MOAQN AABE hat
  • 1 50-cartridge box of WWB 9mm Luger 147 grain, JHP ammo
  • 1 Hour of Newbie Shooting time at Braintree Rifle & Pistol
  • 1 Simmons shot gun scope and mount for a Remington 870/1100
  • 1 box of ammunition: 9mm, 40 s&w or .45 ACP
  • 1 Command Arms Magazine Pouch for Picatinny Rail AR-15
  • 1 Waller and Sons Shooters Vest for Competitive Edge
  • 1 Waller and Son Field Bag
  • 1 slot of 3 tickets towards the Producer AR lower Raffle
  • 1 slot of 3 tickets towards the Producer AR lower Raffle
  • 1 NRA HFS or "NRA Basic pistol" Class
  • Range Time with rifles/pistols of winners choice @ MRA
  • 1 $15 iTunes gift card
  • 1 Year Goal Membership
  • 1 Year Goal Membership
  • 100 rounds of 9mm FMJ
  • 1 Seat: NRA Basic or Home course with MSP cert.
  • 1 Seat Basic Pistol course to a spouse of someone (male or female) who needs or should take one because the new member has guns in the home.

This raffle is being brought to you by your fellow Greenies, who are donating time, items and efforts; showing our own appreciation back to the place that brings us all together. The doors open, come on in!

Last edited:
I think there may be one more to welcome as well, (I think)....Check the WMA Roll Call thread. By the way Don, +1 for organizing this! [cheers]

EDIT: Would not let me give you a +1...Have to spread some rep around I guess...I owe you one...[wink]

I can't believe that we are having problems giving stuff away...Baldkat82 is over on the Pay is Forward thread looking for someone else to give something too. Yikes...

I should have waited to join for the free stuff, but the information gained here since has been worth more than the cost of membership. Not to mention the like minded discussions.

maybe we need a big flashy graphic at the top of the page that says BECOME A MEMBER - GET FREE STUFF!!!

Back
Top Bottom