2 "New" Yugoslavian Sisters - SKS

40 caliber

NES Member
The brown truck just left these babies in my hands. The dealer is advertising as "new" . I don't want to debate the definition on a C&R rifle, but I will say these appear to never have never been used. They are beautiful examples of a beautiful rifle. The dealer had $20 off if you bought 2 or more. My wife uses this logic to buy shoes so why not?

Anyway they are spectacular and If I decide I only want one, I am sure I could find an NESr to take one off my hands.

My heart raced as I opened the bubble wrap, like a kid on Christmas day. Every glimpse showed me just how perfect they are. They are by far better than the picture.....

That being said, let me introduce the sisters.........

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

Very, very nice. Good buy.

Doesn't look like they are glopped over with cosmo either but I'm sure you'll need to do a good cleaning anyway just to check the internals.

Very nice...

they look just like my Yugo.....which I shot about an hr ago.

Congrads![cheers]

lol , my wife uses the same logic . Great looking sisters you got there
The brown truck just left these babies in my hands. The dealer is advertising as "new" . I don't want to debate the definition on a C&R rifle, but I will say these appear to never have never been used. They are beautiful examples of a beautiful rifle. The dealer had $20 off if you bought 2 or more. My wife uses this logic to buy shoes so why not?
Anyway they are spectacular and If I decide I only want one, I am sure I could find an NESr to take one off my hands.

My heart raced as I opened the bubble wrap, like a kid on Christmas day. Every glimpse showed me just how perfect they are. They are by far better than the picture.....

That being said, let me introduce the sisters.........

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

Yup that would be them! You know I play by the rules Ray!!!
they have some left but can't wait much longer. I had to buy them.

You should pick up a few of their mint M59 rifles. They're the real collectables and are very hard to come by in the shape Samco has them in.

Great Logic! Would you mind PMing a fellow C&R holder the company in which he could purchase one?

I have seen a few price drops on the yugos....Im so tempted. I like the very new condition they are showing up in

Back
Top Bottom