"2-3 shooters" conspiracy or?

Certain peoples logic:

If three people reported a shooter, there must be three shooters.

And off they go with it in misinformation land where reporting facts is boring but reporting made up shit is exciting and gets viewers. Welcome to the main stream media of today. Truth be damned.

I was in Maine on marathon day. I got my info live from NES. Which was pretty bad , because people were accurately relaying police scanner calls. Which had nothing t do with actual event accuracy.

I think I read that Fox and others were using scanners this day to report from. And what's happening on police radio nets in the chaos doesn't take isn't account that people calling in to the police are freaking out.

Anybody else notice how on the day of the shooting it was immediately an AR15 and a handgun? Now a couple days later it was a shotgun and two handguns.

****ing liberal media bias bullshit

Anybody else notice how on the day of the shooting it was immediately an AR15 and a handgun? Now a couple days later it was a shotgun and two handguns.

come on, you didn't expect them to get the facts first right? They have an agenda to uphold! [laugh2]

What do you mean? They clearly said it was an AR15 shotgun

Today the local news had a clip saying he used a shotgun and the camera panned over several ARs at the local gun shop of choice for the media.

Back
Top Bottom