"2-3 shooters" conspiracy or?

Ok, so yesterday a bunch of times we heard 3 shooters, Aurora there was supposed to be more than 1 but it ended up being 1, Sandy Hook there were reports of 2-3 including video of a chase through the woods, but then it was just 1. And all 3 people ended up being loaners with no friends. What's really going on here? [tinfoil]

or...

5d8px1.jpg

Or the MSM in its rush to be first was wrong again, like always.

But 3 separate scenarios all having the same initial description(including a chase on video) then all changing to the same story "lone loner gunman" a little too suspect to me. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, just kinda odd...

I too am suspicious of the timing and initial reports of the attacks vs. the follow ups. Something just doesn't sit right. I don't trust obummers .gov and its minions as far as I could toss a malnourished dwarf and that leads to the strong possibilty of a continued false flag operation. Its like the bastard step child of Occam's Razor and the Arthur Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes saying: Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable , must be the truth.

Okay... where's my tin-foil!? [tinfoil] [laugh]

Hows this for a tinfoil hat theory... 'Illegal-in-DC CCW hero stopped a greater travesty with his (illegally carried inside the beltway) handgun (but the administration and MSM can't make him a hero OR out him for using his CCW to save the day)'

[tinfoil]

Hows this for a tinfoil hat theory... 'Illegal-in-DC CCW hero stopped a greater travesty with his (illegally carried inside the beltway) handgun (but the administration and MSM can't make him a hero OR out him for using his CCW to save the day)'

[tinfoil]

+1....

But 3 separate scenarios all having the same initial description(including a chase on video) then all changing to the same story "lone loner gunman" a little too suspect to me. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, just kinda odd...

IMO< it's the MSM looking for a situation to fit their agenda, when it doesn't fit, they make it up

Think about, the initial reports get out, the corrections happen over the coming days and weeks but the hysteria is out there and it takes hold....

The idiots at the MSM jumping to conclusions, reporting peoples "eye witness reports" as fact and not bothering to check anything.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyewitness_memory]Eyewitness memory - Wikipedia said:
An eyewitness memory is a person's episodic memory for a crime or other dramatic event that he or she has witnessed.[SUP][1][/SUP] Eyewitness testimony is often relied upon in the judicial system. However, the accuracy of eyewitness memories is sometimes questioned because there are many factors that can act during encoding and retrieval of the witnessed event which may adversely affect the creation and maintenance of the memory for the event. Experts have found evidence to suggest that eyewitness memory is volatile.[SUP][1][/SUP] It has long been speculated that mistaken eyewitness identification plays a major role in the wrongful conviction of innocent individuals. A growing body of research now supports this speculation, indicating that mistaken eyewitness identification is responsible for more convictions of the innocent than all other factors combined.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] The Innocence Project determined that 75% of the 239 DNA exoneration cases had occurred due to inaccurate eyewitness testimony. It is important to inform the public about the flawed nature of eyewitness memory and the difficulties relating to its use in the criminal justice system so that eyewitness accounts are not viewed as the absolute truth.

My initial thoughts when I heard the description of the additional suspects as one wearing olive drab fatigues and the other wearing, IIRC a khaki uniform were that there were a good amount of military guys there( seeing how it was a mil instillation) most if not all of them were wearing uniforms, and were probably running, had weapons drawn, or both.

Im with you in regards to it being fishy that, in the beginning, there's always someone else involved, yet it always ends up being the "lone gunman" in the end. (who conveniently also ends up dead) Not getting the conspiracy vibe on this one though. YMMV

eyewitness reports are incredibly unreliable, especially in stressful situations. Unreliable enough to be almost completely worthless. Combine it with the fact that the media is desperate to get sensationalized stories out asap without bothering to fact check or verify. End result is a gigantic clusterf&ck of mis-information.

Facespace and NES are my two main sources of news. Facespace has been nearly silent on this issue, save for the conservatives (AKA gun totin' hill billies) who are pointing out the fact that it was yet another shooting in a GFZ. I'm thinking people are tired of the craziness that follows these events. For the sake of those involved, and respect for those killed, I hope this doesn't become yet another shitstorm.

The tin foilers have already started in yesterday. The bodies weren't even ****ing cold when the tin foilers started posting about how news articles about the shooting on ABC CBS etc were posted on Sunday and they highlighted the dates.

All I know is, it is pretty ****ing easy now a days to make a good looking photoshop of something. Especially black text on a white background.

This tin foil was posted by a FB friend (I graduated HS with this person):

1236876_10201326175051605_65882537_n.jpg

The report of 2 other suspects came from DC police chief Cathy Lanier. She also released some details: White male 40-50 years old wearing naval uniform with beret; black male, 5' 10", 180lbs with graying sideburns. She reported that the white male was carrying a handgun and the black mail a long gun.

That leaves 3 possibilities:

1. They were armed employees not ID yet, either legally or not.

2. They were additional shooters and the info is being suppressed.

3. She was misinformed - fog of war.

What bugs me is that there is never an explanation of the misinformation.

Last edited:
It's just stuff somebody told a media hack. Then it gets on TV or in a newspaper and everyone gives it more credibility than it is worth. People are upset. Some are wounded or dead. Police see a guy moving the wrong direction or a witness sees something (or thinks they do). That all turns into descriptions of 3 or 4 people pretty fast. Some LEO says so to some journalists. Then it's off to the races to get that on the air. For some reason people think the media still have credibility (why?). Then, when reality doesn't confirm all of the speculation and confusion it looks like a conspiracy.

when these happen i believe some media outlets are hoping its white extremists or tea party folk. once one outlet reports it then the others think they know something the other doesn't and picks it up. i'm sure when the race and number became fact msnbc was pissed it doesn't fit their political views or hopes.

The media wants to be first to report, not necessarily the most accurate. Anybody can call in and say they saw something, and it will be reported. And sensationalism sells. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Conspiracies worth looking into are ones that carry weight, not anything that can be thought up.

Back
Top Bottom