1911 holster help!

So I just got my first 1911. I have been a glock guy for a long while now. After all the prais and talk about these guns, I had to get one for my own. I have shot sever 1911's but never actually owned one or gave it enough time to stair and admire. All I want to do now is look at it and think about all the good times we will have.
I picked up a S&W gun site edition with wilson slim grips and a bunch of mags.

So now I need a holster. I have a crossbreed for my g26 and think its great, so might go with another. I was wondering what you guys use and what you would you recommend for a 1911. Keep in mind I'm 5'9" 160lb. Small frame, small waist.

28h075s.jpg

I have the same gun but with VZ grips, I use a horse hide combat cut Supertuck, I also trimmed the forward lower portion as it dug into my thigh a little, I run around all day and hardly notice it.

I have a crossbreed supertuck that i carry my s&w pd in. its a very comfortable holster but ive noticed that 4 or 5 times when i go to take my gun out to put away or sometime when i go to adjust that the magazine has released. not a very comforting feeling. so until i figure out the problem i probably wont carry with that holster

I have the same gun but with VZ grips, I use a horse hide combat cut Supertuck, I also trimmed the forward lower portion as it dug into my thigh a little, I run around all day and hardly notice it.

Good point on the trim Warrior. The combat cut it also essential, as you can't get a high grip without it (I learned this after my first one).

Back
Top Bottom