17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Of course the f***ing FBI has drone footage that further exonerates Kyle.

The FBI needs to be dismantled.
I firmly believe ANTIFA is the Oath Keeper's kissing cousin with both being run by the FBI as a political influencing & surveillance operation. The riots happened and were allowed to happen with FBI command and control at least through a third party network of instigators.

Not sure how I missed that there was a fourth person shot, but according to prosecutor there was.

The prosecutor, Binger, urged jurors to simply look at the facts of the case.

"In most homicide cases the elements that I need to prove might be a little challenging. But here there's no doubt," he said.

"There will be no dispute in this record that the defendant had that gun that night, shot eight bullets, four hit Joseph Rosenbaum, two of them hit an unknown individual, one into Anthony Huber's chest and one into Gaige Grosskreutz's arm."

Not sure how I missed that there was a fourth person shot, but according to prosecutor there was.

"In most homicide cases the elements that I need to prove might be a little challenging. But here there's no doubt," he said.

"There will be no dispute in this record that the defendant had that gun that night, shot eight bullets, four hit Joseph Rosenbaum, two of them hit an unknown individual, one into Anthony Huber's chest and one into Gaige Grosskreutz's arm."

Lol an unknown individual. Nice investigation work there prosecutor. [rofl]

The prosecutor told the jury there was active rioting in his open statement. Not a recipe for a successful conviction 🤣

I don't know if he was trying to soften the blow of knowing the defense would call them rioters, but seems like a bonehead move out of the gate

The prosecutor told the jury there was active rioting in his open statement. Not a recipe for a successful conviction 🤣

I don't know if he was trying to soften the blow of knowing the defense would call them rioters, but seems like a bonehead move out of the gate

When the facts aren't good, it's tough to make good arguments. I just watched the prosecutions opening and aside from him mischaracterizing things which I knew would happen, I too found some of his statements (that were actually true!) to seem more harmful than helpful. He also for some reason, felt the need to try and half explain things (that if fully explained would be very harmful to the prosecutions case) that needed no mention of in the first place, and then tried to argue that it doesn't open the door for the defense to bring up later. It's both bizarre and bullshit, and exactly the sort of thing sleazebag prosecutors do. If the goal was getting to the truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the truth, they wouldn't feel the need to tell HALF truths and suppress the rest.

There was not a fourth person who was shot by Rittenhouse. There was an unidentified fourth person Rittenhouse fired two rounds at. To the best of everyone's knowledge, the individual was not struck by the rounds and did not come forward as a witness. Most likely, the prosecution was not keen on finding the person.

To stay clued in to all of the happenings in the trial, check out our friend Andrew Branca who is covering the trial for Legal Insurrection.

The shit thing is the very idea of even prosecuting this kid is retarded. Prosecutor knows this inside but is too much of a coward piece of shit to suggest dropping charges or force a punt. He likely fears antifa/blm fags attacking him.

"FBI testified in private that there is 2nd version of the surveillance tape in HD that it did not provide the defense, per courtroom member"
"The defense had requested a copy of the HD tape The FBI responded the HD tape no longer exists"

Once again, the mysterious disappearing evidence that was under the safekeeping of government agents.

Last edited:
The HD tape probably would have made an uncover agent or confidential informant identifiable doing something the FBI doesn't want to explain.

Not just this example, but the more that comes out in general, the more it appears the FBI has been involved in, if not the catalyst for every single major riot in the US over the last several years.

There was not a fourth person who was shot by Rittenhouse. There was an unidentified fourth person Rittenhouse fired two rounds at. To the best of everyone's knowledge, the individual was not struck by the rounds and did not come forward as a witness. Most likely, the prosecution was not keen on finding the person.
Meanwhile in one of the Jerry Remy threads,
someone was criticizing Wade Boggs
for being overly concerned with his stats.

You just can't please some people.

The shit thing is the very idea of even prosecuting this kid is retarded. Prosecutor knows this inside but is too much of a coward piece of shit to suggest dropping charges or force a punt. He likely fears antifa/blm fags attacking him.
And Kyle is such a naif; if that happened,
he'd probably come to the prosecutor's aid.

"I don't get this," the judge said. "This is a criminal prosecution ... if there is going to be cloak and dagger stuff. What's going on?"
D8e-R8EXoAA53cP.jpg

I think he’s acquitted on all charges except maybe the ones for him buying the rifle through his friend and possession of it that night. He was only 17 at the time

I think he’s acquitted on all charges except maybe the ones for him buying the rifle through his friend and possession of it that night. He was only 17 at the time
Prosecution realizes they are FUBAR, offers a plea deal on that and the other misdemeanor, settles for forfeiture of the $2MM in bail funds and time served.

The HD tape probably would have made an uncover agent or confidential informant identifiable doing something the FBI doesn't want to explain.
Was that FBI suppressed/destroyed potentially exonerating HighDef evidence discussion held in earshot of the jury?

Prosecution realizes they are FUBAR, offers a plea deal on that and the other misdemeanor, settles for forfeiture of the $2MM in bail funds and time served.

Was that FBI suppressed/destroyed potentially exonerating HighDef evidence discussion held in earshot of the jury?

The argument was without the jury present. The ah-ha moment of realizing it existed, I believe, was during testimony.

Back
Top Bottom