17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I'm trying to think what else could come out that would change my mind. So far, YES the shooter is an idiot for being there, but that's not against the law.
No, he is not an idiot. He had every right to be there.
That’s point blank range where the gases have nowhere to go. It effectively made his head take the same pressure as the chamber of the gun. It also didn’t blow a hole in him, but rather cracked his skull.

Step back even a couple inches, and the gases dissipate rapidly. Completely different scenario.
I do remember an accidental homicide while I was in service(Romania 1992) One recruit thought it was funny to scare another one by loading a blank cartridge into an RPK and fire it point blank to the back of the neck. The other fella died instantly. I did not see the scene, but the military prosecutors were pretty shaken up by it.

Never bring a skateboard to a gunfight:

The 26-year-old man killed in Kenosha shooting tried to protect those around him, his girlfriend says

Anthony Huber was armed with nothing but his skateboard when he spotted an armed person among a crowded street in Kenosha, Wisconsin, but he still ran toward the danger, his girlfriend says.
"He pushed me out of the way, like he was telling me to run off, and I tried to grab him," Hannah Gittings told CNN. "I should have been there, but there was going to be no changing his mind."
Huber and his girlfriend were in Kenosha late Tuesday night amid widespread protests following the police shooting of Jacob Blake. Tuesday marked the third night of demonstrations in the city. Just before midnight, officers responded to shots fired. Kenosha police later announced two people had been fatally shot and a third injured. Among the victims was 26-year-old Huber.

Police have named 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse as a suspect in the shooting and he now faces homicide charges as well as a felony charge for attempted homicide. A criminal complaint identified the other victim as Joseph D. Rosenbaum and a third person, Gaige P. Grosskreutz, who was shot in the arm.
Gittings says Huber launched at the armed individual to protect her and the people nearby.
"He did a ... heroic thing."

According to a criminal complaint, Huber reached for the suspect's gun with his hand while holding the skateboard in the other. As Huber tried to grab the gun, the suspect pointed it at his body and fired one round, the complaint says. Huber was seen staggering away and then fell to the ground. He died from his gunshot wound, according to the complaint.
Gittings says Huber was "completely indescribable" and stood by his beliefs and convictions.

"He did not deserve to die," Gittings said. "This kid just snatched any chance for him to have been able to live the life that he deserved to live."

I see a lack of understanding of "cause and effect".
If Huber had minded his own business and not attacked Kyle, he'd be alive today.
PSGWSP.

Antifa is probably looking forward to Trump being re-elected. Then they can have more fun than they are having now.

If I were Antifa, I wouldn't want to contend with a Trump administration that doesn't need to worry about re-election and an energized base who isn't worried about hurting his chances for re-election.

Here's the charging document for Rittenhouse

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9sDjYr1Nj_fpFr9bTycWPG8tS2aPDeL/view

It includes autopsy info

That document to me looks like a Christmas gift to the defense.

First, we have 6 counts:

1st degree homicide against Rosenbaum (at the parking lot)
1st degree endangering against McGinnis (reporter)
1st degree homicide against Huber (skateboard)
Attempted 1st degree homicide against Grosskreutz (arm guy)
1st degree endangering safety unknown male
Possession of dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Under probably cause the go over the statements and evidence they have at the moment. They identify the locations, times, etc. and put the defendant and other parties there.

The fun starts with paragraph six. McGinnis says that Rosenbaum was trying to get the rifle. McGinnis says that Rittenhouse pulled it (the rifle) away, then raised it. He then states "when Rosenbaum was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant).

So, there goes count 1. Rittenhouse was pursued and only fired when Rosenbaum tried to take the rifle. Self defense.

Count 2 might stand. It appear to be built entirely on the fact that McGinnis was "behind and slightly to the right of Rosenbaum" and thus endangered when Rosenbaum was shot. I think that is going to be a weak case.

Paragraph nine establishes that Rittenhouse was running away from Rosenbaum, establishes people yelling "get him", "beat him up" and similar verbiage, chase him, and take a swing at him. Rittenhouse then trips.

Paragraph 10 describes the first guy who jumps over him and alleges from the audio that Rittenhouse fired twice at him, missing. That would be the fifth count. Given they have established that he was fleeing, and being pursued by those intent on doing him harm ("beat him up"), I think that self defense comes into play here as well. I think count five will fall.

Huber appears to try to get the gun as well. He tries to pull the gun away from Rittenhouse who fires once (I suspect Huber yanked on the gun pulling the trigger against Rittenhouse's finger but it doesn't matter). So, let's see, Rittenhouse is fleeing, pursued by those trying to harm him, is on the ground, has multiple people on him and one trying to take the rifle. Sounds like self defense again. I think count three will fall as well.

Now we come to Gosskreutz. He pauses when Huber is shot, steps back and puts his hands in the air. Gosskreutz then moves forwards (they gloss over where the pistol came from) and gets shot in the arm. I think the presence of the pistol and that he didn't get shot until he tried to use it make this clear self defense. I think count four will fall as well.

That leaves us with possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18. A misdemeanor. $10k and 9 months max. That assumes it is bargained out, dropped, or tossed out as part of the self defense.

The criminal complain seems to lay out self defense quite obviously. I think this is going to end up being about "endangering McGinnis" and having the rifle at 17. I am not sure that you can make the endangering claim if it is surrounded by a self defense claim. It will be interesting. Anyone know how far out on my calendar to pencil in the riots when he is acquitted on all charges?

The criminal complain seems to lay out self defense quite obviously. I think this is going to end up being about "endangering McGinnis" and having the rifle at 17. I am not sure that you can make the endangering claim if it is surrounded by a self defense claim. It will be interesting. Anyone know how far out on my calendar to pencil in the riots when he is acquitted on all charges?
Prosecution will drag the whole thing out for as long as they can, then offer a plea deal on having the rifle at 17.

A white Hispanic kid, acquitted over shooting three white men? No riots.

No, far better that he's alive and stating that he regrets not killing the kid.

Insert video - STFU. I'm guessing Gaige never saw that video, nor his friend. Too bad for them because that statement will be introduced in court.
100% Correct! [rockon] Shows the deranged (and armed) attacker's intent. Spaghetti arm blew it bigtime for the prosecution. [thumbsup]

All the cell phones they were holding to the kids head while he was bleeding out didn't perfom any medical services. There needs to be an app.
Bonus observation, about Incident Commander Chick telling people to put pressure on it, etc:

Her bedside manner includes telling Headshot to "keep your eyes open".
She's a little late with that advice.

He should have kept his eyes open about a minute earlier;
and not tried to assault someone who's carrying an AR.

Jus' sayin'.

A white Hispanic kid, acquitted over shooting three white men? No riots.
Disagree. I agree that there won't be any protests consisting of mostly black people. But, since he's killed Antifa thugs, the rest of them, just about all whom are white as snow, will come out to riot over the loss of their own.

Never bring a skateboard to a gunfight:

The 26-year-old man killed in Kenosha shooting tried to protect those around him, his girlfriend says

Anthony Huber was armed with nothing but his skateboard when he spotted an armed person among a crowded street in Kenosha, Wisconsin, but he still ran toward the danger, his girlfriend says.
"He pushed me out of the way, like he was telling me to run off, and I tried to grab him," Hannah Gittings told CNN. "I should have been there, but there was going to be no changing his mind."
Huber and his girlfriend were in Kenosha late Tuesday night amid widespread protests following the police shooting of Jacob Blake. Tuesday marked the third night of demonstrations in the city. Just before midnight, officers responded to shots fired. Kenosha police later announced two people had been fatally shot and a third injured. Among the victims was 26-year-old Huber.

Police have named 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse as a suspect in the shooting and he now faces homicide charges as well as a felony charge for attempted homicide. A criminal complaint identified the other victim as Joseph D. Rosenbaum and a third person, Gaige P. Grosskreutz, who was shot in the arm.
Gittings says Huber launched at the armed individual to protect her and the people nearby.
"He did a ... heroic thing."

According to a criminal complaint, Huber reached for the suspect's gun with his hand while holding the skateboard in the other. As Huber tried to grab the gun, the suspect pointed it at his body and fired one round, the complaint says. Huber was seen staggering away and then fell to the ground. He died from his gunshot wound, according to the complaint.
Gittings says Huber was "completely indescribable" and stood by his beliefs and convictions.

"He did not deserve to die," Gittings said. "This kid just snatched any chance for him to have been able to live the life that he deserved to live."
Guarantee she is going to hurry up and get pregnant and claim it is Huber's in order to score on go fund me.

Thought you guys would like this. Not sure if it’s been posted yet.

also saw an interesting article breaking down various videos spliced together of the incident. Rittenhouse also called police, or someone when he shot Rosenbaum and didn’t just flee.

Everything is always good between you and your friends when you're on a morphine drip. Fvck that a**h*** and his friends, I hope he dies of secondary infection and his friends die in the next riot with their skull parted 6 inches in the middle.

Last edited:

Helmets, gas masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks and “suspected controlled substances” were found inside the two vehicles. In all, 9 people were arrested on disorderly conduct charges, police said.

It's a long drive from Seattle to Kenosha to fill some gas cans, but they were just peaceful protesters^

I think this kid is doomed because of the first shooting...Yes he was being chased, but it appears the "molotov cocktail" was indeed just a bag of some sort. What a crazy event this was.

I actually think that the video from earlier in the night of the first deceased screaming "come shoot me n****!!" will be in play here, and possibly have a big impact. He was clearly amped up, agitating, and looking for a fight. Was Kyle there? Did he know it was the same person? Important questions. A thought experiment: if this guy was walking around in the hours leading up to his death screaming about how he's gonna split heads, kill someone, bla bla bla, and then in the dark throws an unidentified object at you, would you fear for your life? I would not be surprised if this type of argument is used by the defense.

First, we have 6 counts:

Under probably cause the go over the statements and evidence they have at the moment. They identify the locations, times, etc. and put the defendant and other parties there.

The fun starts with paragraph six. McGinnis says that Rosenbaum was trying to get the rifle. McGinnis says that Rittenhouse pulled it (the rifle) away, then raised it. He then states "when Rosenbaum was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant).

So, there goes count 1. Rittenhouse was pursued and only fired when Rosenbaum tried to take the rifle. Self defense.

Count 2 might stand. It appear to be built entirely on the fact that McGinnis was "behind and slightly to the right of Rosenbaum" and thus endangered when Rosenbaum was shot. I think that is going to be a weak case.

Paragraph nine establishes that Rittenhouse was running away from Rosenbaum, establishes people yelling "get him", "beat him up" and similar verbiage, chase him, and take a swing at him. Rittenhouse then trips.

Paragraph 10 describes the first guy who jumps over him and alleges from the audio that Rittenhouse fired twice at him, missing. That would be the fifth count. Given they have established that he was fleeing, and being pursued by those intent on doing him harm ("beat him up"), I think that self defense comes into play here as well. I think count five will fall.

Huber appears to try to get the gun as well. He tries to pull the gun away from Rittenhouse who fires once (I suspect Huber yanked on the gun pulling the trigger against Rittenhouse's finger but it doesn't matter). So, let's see, Rittenhouse is fleeing, pursued by those trying to harm him, is on the ground, has multiple people on him and one trying to take the rifle. Sounds like self defense again. I think count three will fall as well.

Now we come to Gosskreutz. He pauses when Huber is shot, steps back and puts his hands in the air. Gosskreutz then moves forwards (they gloss over where the pistol came from) and gets shot in the arm. I think the presence of the pistol and that he didn't get shot until he tried to use it make this clear self defense. I think count four will fall as well.

That leaves us with possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18. A misdemeanor. $10k and 9 months max. That assumes it is bargained out, dropped, or tossed out as part of the self defense.

Fascinating. I think a guilty verdict on all of the 1st degrees is a real stretch. The surfacing video footage before everything went down (Kyle showing his medkit and stating why he was there, helping the rioter with the injured foot) put a premeditated attack narrative in serious question...

Disagree. I agree that there won't be any protests consisting of mostly black people. But, since he's killed Antifa thugs, the rest of them, just about all whom are white as snow, will come out to riot over the loss of their own.

And in a just world, they'd be machine gunned to shreds at first opportunity.

First, we have 6 counts:

That case is going to trial on all counts unless a judge dismisses any of them. Nothing is being bargained away by the prosecution.

Just another reason why we need our own platforms. NES is the perfect example of this. If our threads were on Facebook, we'd all have been doxxed and reported to DHS/BATFE by now.

While we may be able to post freely here, within the sites rules, don’t fool yourself into thinking that any agency that identifies itself with letters isn’t a regular visitor here and taking copious notes.

While we may be able to post freely here, within the sites rules, don’t fool yourself into thinking that any agency that identifies itself with letters isn’t a regular visitor here and taking copious notes.

100% True. My point here is that this conversation wouldn't happen at all on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

First, we have 6 counts:

count 2 is a supposed journalist who tried to call him out on his rifle handling during a interview.
Anyone who has been in combat or in the military has been swiped by same team , to many people got their panties up about it rifle was most likely on safe anyway.

and the idiot didn't had to chase after them both, WTF did he expect to do, brag some more about how he knows how to handle ar-15's because he has done it many times dumb clown

''edit'' not saying he was swiping people, more like the reporter talking shit

Last edited:
100% True. My point here is that this conversation wouldn't happen at all on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Look what happened with Reddit, Wikipedia, and what happens to most other online forums. The wokesters get themselves into moderator/admin positions and then start purging/banning any discussion they think is 'problematic'.

4Chan went from a sewer to a bastion of free speech & thought (that's still in a sewer) because of this. Normies got kicked out of their respective public squares and had to seek refugee in the Dark Places of the Internet™ just to have normal conversations the wokesters declared taboo .

Twitter is losing a lot of independent journalists and commentators because of shadow bans and arbitrary suspensions. So most of the on scene reporters I'm posting in many threads here will likely be cut off come November to stop the signal.

Back
Top Bottom