17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

When I heard they had reached a verdict I was strongly suspecting not guilty, but I was surprised to hear they had reached a verdict at all, after three days. I would have thought a stubborn hold out is more likely than convincing someone after three days to change their mind. Pleasantly surprised.

It goes to show you how weak (or rather, total bullshit) the prosecutors case was. Damn pleased sanity prevailed in an insane world.

True justice will only be reached when the state agents who acted against Kyle are jailed themselves and his surviving attackers face trial.

Not really. Your implication was that he would be guilty because the jury would morally accept ignoring mountains of video evidence to advance some presumed political motivation.

I didn’t imply that at all, hence your comprehension failure. I said it was cute you thought the video was the driving factor.

First words I just heard out of the MSM’s mouth (some haji named reporter on NBC) “this is the result of the toxic combination of self defense and the proliferation of guns in society.”
lmao

Get f***ed lady. If you weren’t living here you’d be covered in bruises and a dirty sheet picking up goat shit.

Wow! The good guys won for a change.
logo-simplified-revised-1-2017.jpg

First words I just heard out of the MSM’s mouth (some haji named reporter on NBC) “this is the result of the toxic combination of self defense and the proliferation of guns in society.”
lmao

Get f***ed lady. If you weren’t living here you’d be covered in bruises and a dirty sheet picking up goat shit.
odd, i thought they would blame it all on Climate Change!

Back
Top Bottom