'17 NH Constitutional Carry, SB12 is law & U can carry if U can own, including MA res

Idiot! What's the urgency of the bill?...he got slapped down as out of order...I love it!

Now the emotional pleas come!

Vaillencourt is smacking her down. And she's a stammering moron who can't provide details to back up her assertions.

...Cops don't want this...but I can't provide names or details right now. I can get them to you later. Duh.

who is this idiot up now? I have a carry permit but my gun is my bedroom. Lot of good that is doing him...and now he's reinterpreting the 2A and has no idea what he's talking about.

Hes another "I have a gun, so my opinion counts, but nobody else should have one" Using a BS militia interpretation too.

this man speaking right now is a certified moron

his argument is that people shouldn't CCW because criminals are better at shooting than law abiding citizens!

yeah, most cops don't know how to shoot a gun either...what an idiot. Now colonial days are coming up in his diatribe....he has NO EFFING IDEA what he's talking about...

The clown up now still thinks criminals will just skip carrying guns because the local chief will know he's a criminal. How can't there be this much stupid in government?

The clown up now still thinks criminals will just skip carrying guns because the local chief will know he's a criminal. How can't there be this much stupid in government?

Well, he also was concerned with people "bumping up against guns" on "the dance floors", whatever that means, lol

Back
Top Bottom