• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'17 NH Constitutional Carry, SB12 is law & U can carry if U can own, including MA res

who is this idiot up now? I have a carry permit but my gun is my bedroom. Lot of good that is doing him...and now he's reinterpreting the 2A and has no idea what he's talking about.

Hes another "I have a gun, so my opinion counts, but nobody else should have one" Using a BS militia interpretation too.

If you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. If you have the law on your side, argue the law. If you have neither, pound on the table and yell loudly.

We are seeing option #3 here, as usual, from the antis.

[cheers][party] YES! Sanity wins! Congratulations and thanks to all of you who worked hard to get this bill introduced and passed and to the legislators that passed it.

I think this is worthy of a drink tonight (after I blow out my driveway, of course)

Last edited:
Title: repealing the licensing requirement for carrying a concealed pistol or revolver.
G-Status: HOUSE
House Status: PASSED/ADOPTED
Senate Status: PASSED/ADOPTED
Next/Last Comm: HOUSE Criminal Justice and Public Safety
Next/Last Hearing: 02/01/2017 at 10:00 AM SH Room Reps Hall

Back
Top Bottom