• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Outback Arms LLC, in Plympton

paracarry

NES Member
New gun shop, Outback Arms LLC In Plympton, Ma. 376 Main st. Plympton Ma. 02367 on rte 58 Phone 781-771-3500 Nice shop, stop in and say Hi to Gene the owner. Forgot the hours he is open, but i think he is open 7 days a week.

Last edited:
Just happened to pass that's today after going go tractor supply for pet food.
nice little place. Powder and primers bullets nice little variety of guns. Hes a reloader and caster of boolits. Has some gear. For only a week open has a good amount of stuff.
I had no play money this month so I couldn't take advantage of tax fee day.
some bullet molds die sets and other reloading stuff I would have grabbed on I.pulse if I had the cash!!!

New Gun Shop

Hey folks........
Check out a nes gun shop in Plympton when you get a chance.

They have good prices and are building inventory.
I'm a re-loader and they had great prices on primers, and I didn't need to wait for delivery!

They are on the Plympton Carver line on Route 58.

OUTBACK ARMS LLC – PLYMPTON, MA
376 MAIN ST, PLYMPTON, MA 02367, USA
781-585-9099

Have fun!!!
Art

I shall check it out! How is the staff? This really is number 1 for me! I hate walking into a shop where the folks at the counter belive they are the gods of guns! No matter how low the prices are if I can avoid it they wont get my business!

Here is the new number to the shop 781-585-6615, store hours are Mon,Tue, Thur, Fri 10-6, Wed 10-8, Sat 8-6, and Sun 9-2, 376 Main street Plympton, MA. 02367

I found it! :) only about half hour from my house, and what a great place with a great bunch of guys running the shop! the shop is impressive, and they certainly have the largest selection of reloading gear that I've seen in a shop locally in a long, long time!

thanks guys!
Mike B

For all you Glock guys, they Have Glock 19's with 1 (15)rnd mag, police trade ins, holster wear, but internals look good, for $400.00, 4 in stock.. I am surprised the Glock 20 in 10mm is still there.

For those who have not been, this is what it looks like...

outback.JPG

Went to Outback Arms last night was very impressed with the amount of bulk 556 green tip and tons of 7.62 all varying price ranges from mil surplus to steel cased TUL. The guy was very friendly and sat and talked to him for about 30 min. Not a huge selection of handguns but enough to get a good idea of whats floating around out there. Long gun room was nice and reloading equipment seemed plentiful even though i don't reload myself. Only problem i had is that he didn't have any smaller quantities of 223 only the cases of 500 or 1000.
Will definitely go back before my next gun purchase.

Went to Outback Arms last night was very impressed with the amount of bulk 556 green tip and tons of 7.62 all varying price ranges from mil surplus to steel cased TUL. The guy was very friendly and sat and talked to him for about 30 min. Not a huge selection of handguns but enough to get a good idea of whats floating around out there. Long gun room was nice and reloading equipment seemed plentiful even though i don't reload myself. Only problem i had is that he didn't have any smaller quantities of 223 only the cases of 500 or 1000.

Yes I totally agree, Gene is a great guy and very knowledgeable... He's also very happy to share that knowledge as well :)

What was his price on the bulk .223 ss109s? That'll give me another excuse to head in :)

Mike B

Yes I totally agree, Gene is a great guy and very knowledgeable... He's also very happy to share that knowledge as well :)

What was his price on the bulk .223 ss109s? That'll give me another excuse to head in :)

Mike B
i think the 1000 rnds was $390, but dont quote me on that. He had it stacked in the rifle room and I didnt have the $$ to spend anyway.

Mike B

Privi 62gr battlepacks are 85 dollars as I remember.

Talked to Gene about you not being able to buy smaller quantities of .223 ammo, he broke open a case and priced the 20 round boxes. All you have to do when dealing with the guys in that shop is ask. They will be more than happy to accommodate you if possible.

Yes.....gene is very reasonable. I was kinds shocked that he wouldn't brake up a case. I didn't think this was true. Unless he had a buyer?
I'm waiting on some boolits he ordered for me. I will then pick up a shooting coat he has also.
For being open.xwhat six weeks now he is well stocked. Gun inventory is constantly changeing his rifle room is already to small!

Talked to Gene about you not being able to buy smaller quantities of .223 ammo, he broke open a case and priced the 20 round boxes. All you have to do when dealing with the guys in that shop is ask. They will be more than happy to accommodate you if possible.

I didn't deal with Gene, and the man there was unsure what to price them at. Not trying to bad mouth the shop just an observation. I will definitely will be heading back when its time to buy the case of 556 green tip though.

I stopped there today oh my way home from picking up my lower from the group buy. Of course I am spoiled by the prices of Four Seasons but this shop is really nice. Not much in the way of handguns, but a ton of long guns, ton of reloading supplies, tons of ammo including all the milsurp stuff. He even had a few Kel-tec 2000s, but his prices were stupid high. Reloading supplies were average priced from what I can see.

I would certainly stop and browse if you are in the area, all the mounted animals are pretty impressive.

Chris

For all you S&W guys Gene just got a bunch of Revolvers in, some are unfired and others are LNIB,a lot of them you don't see around to often, he was just starting to price them when I was there. I picked up a S&W model 28-2. I want to say there were about 15 different guns mostly revolvers, a few semi auto .22's and a beauty of a Colt 1911 in .38 Super.I know I always sound like i'm giving this shop a plug, but he gets more and more stuff in everyday. It's killing my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom