• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Outback Arms LLC, in Plympton

Since when? The shops I mostly deal with are good, but I hear a lot of stories about shops that I wouldn't ever set foot in. Both Four Seasons and Collectors will hold a gun that is listed on their web site if you call and ask. That's one advantage of shops listing what they have available on line.

I agree with you. I have put $100 down over the phone to hold it and came in the next day. I work shift work so my days off change, I happen to be off Sunday-Monday this week so plan on popping in Sunday. He could have had a quick $100 right off the bat but his personality sucks. I am guessing its the retired cop brother. Funny I had a LE buddy of mine go in there to do a LE gun and he shows his soft Creds and then the guy ask to see his badge too. Now not all LE carry a badge with them most federal just have soft Cred ID's would be interesting to see how he would deal with a agent showing creds.

Since when? The shops I mostly deal with are good, but I hear a lot of stories about shops that I wouldn't ever set foot in. Both Four Seasons and Collectors will hold a gun that is listed on their web site if you call and ask. That's one advantage of shops listing what they have available on line.

When I went in, the prices were high and I wasn't made to feel very comfortable. Quite to the opposite. In fact, the guy was a jerk.

This musrt be the guy gene hired while he was in NY since last Oct.
Gene and his brother have always been nice. Gene will even feed you on Wednesdays. There's a little kitchen in the shop. All of Genes guns are labeled with prices. There's usually only 2 people working.... I stop in often and its usually busy.
Prices? Yeah not the best well either is any shop down this way. Gene how ever does have a decent inventory for a shop that opened 4 months before sandy hook.
Now that gene is back take your complaints and criticism to him. Maybe he will take it as seriously as Carl @ FS?

Outback Arms

- - - Updated - - -

This musrt be the guy gene hired while he was in NY since last Oct.
Gene and his brother have always been nice. Gene will even feed you on Wednesdays. There's a little kitchen in the shop. All of Genes guns are labeled with prices. There's usually only 2 people working.... I stop in often and its usually busy.
Prices? Yeah not the best well either is any shop down this way. Gene how ever does have a decent inventory for a shop that opened 4 months before sandy hook.
Now that gene is back take your complaints and criticism to him. Maybe he will take it as seriously as Carl @ FS?

Yup. That was the guy. I haven't been back since. The prices are better at C&F Guns in Middleboro and the people are all friendly.

Gene has started to drop his ammo prices, the reason the ammo was high, because he bought a boat load back when demand was high and the distributors were gouging the prices. He does have to make a profit, he takes your comments seriously. If you have a problem talk to him.(I saw some of the ammo invoices)

I'd go along with that only last summer he was quite a bit higher on Independence 5.56 500 round packs than was CandF. Granted he had a much more upscale store, but he still wasn't close to competitive.

Gene has started to drop his ammo prices, the reason the ammo was high, because he bought a boat load back when demand was high and the distributors were gouging the prices. He does have to make a profit, he takes your comments seriously. If you have a problem talk to him.(I saw some of the ammo invoices)

just called to get a price on something they advertised here. I was told they don't give prices over the phone. I told them I was a serious buyer but they are over an hour from me. Still no price. So no sale.

After they did that to me the second time I stopped going. Driving out of my way to BnK became my go to option. That and the issue with the last two bricks of .22lr I bought there mid panic cycle last year.

They got screwed on some of that ammo..I like them and wish them luck. I just can't afford to shop there.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I wanted to order a lower receiver and they wanted to sell the one they had there. The one they had I believed to be overpriced and not what I was looking for. I asked them if they could order me a standard spikes lower and I was told they were made out of plastic and I shouldn't get one. Then I was told after shipping and transfer fees the price would be same as the one they were selling. The math on that was off, way off. My inlaws recommended the place because somehow they are related to the owners family but I didn't have a positive experience and haven't been back.

Saw a female driving a silver sedan want to say Hyundai but can't remember exactly with an outback sticker at dunkin today I'm Plymouth so my buddy and I decided we will be stopping in tomorrow after work

Gene asked me to let you folks know about the Tax Free weekend event, this is also the anniversary of Outbacks 2nd year in business, There will be raffles, ammo deals, a ton of inventory, and as usual. Gene will be cooking up something good to eat. Come down and take a look.

Gene asked me to let you folks know about the Tax Free weekend event, this is also the anniversary of Outbacks 2nd year in business, There will be raffles, ammo deals, a ton of inventory, and as usual. Gene will be cooking up something good to eat. Come down and take a look.

Basically the same as the above post, come take a look if in the area.

Back
Top Bottom