• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro in march?

I'll be there Sunday .. not necessarily looking to buy..but looking for a deal on something compact.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I plan to go mid-day Saturday, not looking for anything in particular but might be interested in a CZ 452 if I can find one I like. I'm also bringing a friend who is on the edge of wanting to get his LTC, hoping I can push him over by waving a huge selection of goodies in front of his face. I just hope that guy in the Nazi uniform from the last show doesn't return to cool his interest. [rolleyes]

I'm going to try to make it tomorrow. The weather doesn't look ideal but if it's manageable I'll be there first thing tomorrow. Looking for 1911 grips, ammo, and other accessories. Will also be on the look out for deals on J-frames, M&P9c, SR9C, and 24" AR uppers.

What does admission run? This will be my first show and I hope to be there around 10. Looking for some reloading stuff and maybe a new gun. Not too sure about the gun tho.

What does admission run? This will be my first show and I hope to be there around 10. Looking for some reloading stuff and maybe a new gun. Not too sure about the gun tho.

Should be $11.. there is a printable coupon for $1 if someone is near a PC they may post it sooner..if not I will later.

It was 11 dollars at the last one a couple of months ago, I think that's what everyone is going off of. Of course, that may not mean much as they could have decided to raise the price again. If it goes much higher I will probably go less often in the future.

set up last night and the ammo guys from N.Y., you know the ones with the really friendly personalities weren't there. Maybe they got pulled over en route and were asked why their trailer doesn't have any markings that it is carrying cargo that can go BOOM![laugh]

See you a the show!

Guess what folks....they are here, in all their friendly ways

Last edited:
Where are the reports about the show? I'm still trying to decide if I want to go or stay home.

The smell was starting to build about an hour into it. It's actually not too crowded. There was no line when I left.

They didn't have what I was looking for.

I was actually surprised how easy it was to move around.

The smell was starting to build about an hour into it. It's actually not too crowded. There was no line when I left.

They didn't have what I was looking for.

I was actually surprised how easy it was to move around.

Thanks for the report.

Tulammo
.223 55g
1000 rds
$230.00

I got one...

Not sure if that is a good deal or not. Just thought Id share.

I saw Satan himself there as well.

Bald kid with white contact lenses, super long black jacket, super tall black boots, with huge pentagram necklace

Anyone else brush elbows with beelzebob?

I saw Satan himself there as well.

Bald kid with white contact lenses, super long black jacket, super tall black boots, with huge pentagram necklace

Anyone else brush elbows with beelzebob?

Yes, and the white contact lenses and the barcode tattoo on the back of his head. He freaked my fiance out wicked bad.

Show was decent, pretty crowded near all the gun tables.

Got 800 rounds 2 tshirts and a bumper sticker.

Decent time overall

Scored a nice deal on sight mark ultra shot qd reflex sight with digital switch with 4 rectile patterns.

Picked up 440 rounds of 7.62x54r for $100 and some jerky. I should have picked up some 556, but I'm hoping the group buy comes through. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom