• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

14 People Shot At Las Vegas Hookah Lounge

There’s a LOT of hookah’s in Las Vegas. Prostitution is legal theah, so the hookah’s are everywheah.

Not exactly true.
Yes, there are lots of "professionals" in Vegas, and prostitution is legal in Nevada, but NOT in Clark County.
The legal brothels are located in the surrounding counties, which seems kind of silly to me, because Clark County is missing out on a lot of tax revenue. Sort of like Mass banning menthol cigarettes, everyone is driving to NH to buy them.

Not exactly true.
Yes, there are lots of "professionals" in Vegas, and prostitution is legal in Nevada, but NOT in Clark County.
The legal brothels are located in the surrounding counties, which seems kind of silly to me, because Clark County is missing out on a lot of tax revenue. Sort of like Mass banning menthol cigarettes, everyone is driving to NH to buy them.

I knew that, I was just being a dink...that’s kind of my M-O if you hadn’t noticed.

My grandmother lived in Vegas right behind the imperial palace when I was growing up. I used to visit that shithole all the time.

All these violent white supremacists, everywhere, every day, committing violent crimes...

Oh, they weren't?

Nevermind....

Back
Top Bottom