• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Las Vegas shootings: 5 more homeless people shot as cops hunt LA serial killer

See what happens when you continue to $hit on the sidewalks and curbs ? Remember your $hitting in front of someone else's property, and it's only a matter of time before someone blows a gasket and starts shooting at the guilty parties.....

Serial killer drives an M3? Not a very inconspicuous getaway vehicle
Did they say it was a BMW M3? The caption on the photo in the story just said a “dark-colored sedan,” but I’m thinking that’s a Honda civic coupe, maybe an si?

IMG_4655.jpeg

Why was he even free? Get bail for murder charge?

Powell had already been arrested over the killing of a county employee earlier in the week. He is accused of fatally shooting a San Dimas father of two during a follow-home robbery on Tuesday.

Why was he even free? Get bail for murder charge?

Powell had already been arrested over the killing of a county employee earlier in the week. He is accused of fatally shooting a San Dimas father of two during a follow-home robbery on Tuesday.
I’ve been trying to find out that mess of facts, too. Also, why we no see picture of perp????

I could be wrong, but I think the suspect could be Bigfoot's ghost:

0_killer.jpg

Frank

Back
Top Bottom