11 year old girl vs two illegals

A story with a happy ending...

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

Home invasion gone wrong for [illegal] criminals

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.

[smile]

Brave little girl. I sincerely hope that she gets the moral support she needs and that no one tries to paint her as anything but someone who refused to be a victim.

Kudo's to Mom and Dad as she was obviously taught how to use the shotgun. Rare thing now a days.

It didn't say where this happened. Hopefully this wasn't in Mass, where a wrongful death lawsuit could argue the fact that Dad did not properly store and secure the shotgun. It would be a travesty if that ever happened.

Good for her. I hope she gets some counseling to deal with the traumatic aspects of it. But I'd rather bring my daughter to counseling for having killed two asshats like that than bring her to counseling for having been tag-teamed by two illegals with a gun. [frown]
She's much better off this way. That's for damn sure.

Kudo's to Mom and Dad as she was obviously taught how to use the shotgun. Rare thing now a days.

It didn't say where this happened. Hopefully this wasn't in Mass, where a wrongful death lawsuit could argue the fact that Dad did not properly store and secure the shotgun. It would be a travesty if that ever happened.

Massachusetts: Where parents who allow their 11-year-old daughters to be raped and killed by illegal alien scumbags are morally superior, and more socially acceptable, than parents who teach their 11-year-old daughters how to prevent that from happening.

Ask me how much I miss not living in Boston.

Massachusetts: Where parents who allow their 11-year-old daughters to be raped and killed by illegal alien scumbags are morally superior, and more socially acceptable, than parents who teach their 11-year-old daughters how to prevent that from happening.

Ask me how much I miss not living in Boston.

Sadly, here in Massachusetts the parents would be facing a lengthy trial for leaving their firearms where an 11 yo could get them.

Tell me again why we shouldn't round up every Central America Indian-looking scumbag into cattle pens?

Tell me again why we shouldn't round up every Central America Indian-looking scumbag into cattle pens?

Sure, with numbers on their arms so we can inventory them easily and some catchy little exhortation on the gate.

Arbeit Macht Frei, perhaps? [slap]

Back on topic, Good for that child and heres to hoping she doesn't end up too traumatized from having to defend herself. [cheers]

Her aim on the 1st one was a bit low[smile]
Oh, no it wasn't; I'd say it was right on target.
Sure, with numbers on their arms so we can inventory them easily and some catchy little exhortation on the gate.

Arbeit Macht Frei, perhaps? [slap]
Todah, Keith.

(Translated from the Hebrew: Thank you, Keith)

You beat me to it.

That's a really revolting suggestion, Jose. I'd settle for simply deporting them to their country of origin.

The pen would just be a temporary holding "facility".

Flush them to wherever, I don't care.

I am sick of my country being invaded and no one doing anything useful about it.

Back
Top Bottom