10 round pmags in stock at Joe Bob Outfitters

Just back from Utica NY. My Rem 7615P .223 pump rifle (with pistol-grip collapsable stock and Aimpoint H1 red dot on a rail) in the trunk lockbox with only a single 10rd mag loaded with 7rd. That's I I've got in limited-capacity magazines! No pre-bans allowed after the NY AWB passed 1Q13.

Mine is not as bad-assed as this one pictured below - the Aussies have all sorts of after-market mods for the rifle, as it's their only option after the bans.

image.jpg

So I just ordered 10 more M3-10rd mags. Now I just need a vest with 10 little mag pouches. Then I can carry a whopping 77rd! If NY repeals the new laws, I'll have a few post-ban legal mags, anyway...

Crime should go down in MA since it's not an AWB rifle, and I'm in a liberal-gun-law neighboring state (NH), right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
Just back from Utica NY. My Rem 7615P .223 pump rifle (with pistol-grip collapsable stock and Aimpoint H1 red dot on a rail) in the trunk lockbox with only a single 10rd mag loaded with 7rd. That's I I've got in limited-capacity magazines! No pre-bans allowed after the NY AWB passed 1Q13.

Mine is not as bad-assed as this one pictured below - the Aussies have all sorts of after-market mods for the rifle, as it's their only option after the bans.

View attachment 79657

So I just ordered 10 more M3-10rd mags. Now I just need a vest with 10 little mag pouches. Then I can carry a whopping 77rd! If NY repeals the new laws, I'll have a few post-ban legal mags, anyway...

Crime should go down in MA since it's not an AWB rifle, and I'm in a liberal-gun-law neighboring state (NH), right?

Oh man, I like weird guns. I have the Mossberg MVP that takes AR15 mags, and now you're telling me that Remington makes a pump-action that also takes AR15 mags? Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom