• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 round pmags in stock at Joe Bob Outfitters

Just back from Utica NY. My Rem 7615P .223 pump rifle (with pistol-grip collapsable stock and Aimpoint H1 red dot on a rail) in the trunk lockbox with only a single 10rd mag loaded with 7rd. That's I I've got in limited-capacity magazines! No pre-bans allowed after the NY AWB passed 1Q13.

Mine is not as bad-assed as this one pictured below - the Aussies have all sorts of after-market mods for the rifle, as it's their only option after the bans.

image.jpg

So I just ordered 10 more M3-10rd mags. Now I just need a vest with 10 little mag pouches. Then I can carry a whopping 77rd! If NY repeals the new laws, I'll have a few post-ban legal mags, anyway...

Crime should go down in MA since it's not an AWB rifle, and I'm in a liberal-gun-law neighboring state (NH), right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
Just back from Utica NY. My Rem 7615P .223 pump rifle (with pistol-grip collapsable stock and Aimpoint H1 red dot on a rail) in the trunk lockbox with only a single 10rd mag loaded with 7rd. That's I I've got in limited-capacity magazines! No pre-bans allowed after the NY AWB passed 1Q13.

Mine is not as bad-assed as this one pictured below - the Aussies have all sorts of after-market mods for the rifle, as it's their only option after the bans.

View attachment 79657

So I just ordered 10 more M3-10rd mags. Now I just need a vest with 10 little mag pouches. Then I can carry a whopping 77rd! If NY repeals the new laws, I'll have a few post-ban legal mags, anyway...

Crime should go down in MA since it's not an AWB rifle, and I'm in a liberal-gun-law neighboring state (NH), right?

Oh man, I like weird guns. I have the Mossberg MVP that takes AR15 mags, and now you're telling me that Remington makes a pump-action that also takes AR15 mags? Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom