• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 round PMAG

I might get one or two just because I am a magpul whore [shocked] - but I will negate the negative effect of that by by buying 2x standard capacity for each one (does that save my man card?)

I think Magpul pulled back on manufacturing the 10 rnd mags to catch up on the backlog of 30 round pmags - midway showing available date in June-ish

I'd love so 30 round pre-bans, but I do want one or two 10 rounders. If I'm gonna buy 10rd, might as well get some pmags.

any particular reason? can't hunt with the gun in MA so that's out. pmag 10 rounders don't exactly offer any substantial gains over any other 10 rounders with a new follower (if you even need that).

if you plan on shooting from a bench you can still get away with 20 rounders.

i just refuse to own any 10 round anything for any of my rifles. [laugh]

I bought a bushmaster 10 rd from acme when I went to there old shop to pick up a karma item . Figured I could use it bench shooting and I drove all that way already lol. I'm going to give it to my brother now lol.

I just got two 20rd mags for bench shooting .
Just post a wtb thread and youl get preban offers . That's what I've done and I've scooped up from a member doing a wts thread . Wait till you get a decent price . One guy offered me 1 30rd mag for 30$ and the next guy to pm me offered me 2 for 30$

I wouldn't mind having a couple for the range and for new shooters. I have a bunch of the standard mags already though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I bought 2 10rd C-product mags when the panic buying spree was in full gear. I just like having mags and 10rd mags are better than no mags. But neutered Pmags are pointless FUDD mags. Go out and get some killy 30rd or 20rd mags.

Back
Top Bottom