1 million AR-15 magazines on backorder........

Those injection molding machines can crank - REALLY FAST, a video I found on YouTube showed a 10 second cycle time (potential of 6 mags on the machine head I saw. So, for one machine, they are looking at one month @ 24hrs a day. I'm betting Magpul has more than 1 (probably more than 1 for each color). They will be caught up within the month, and have stock back by next month.

That 10 second was probably slowed down to show the operation.

They should hurry up as 10% of those are mine. Or maybe just 0.001%. Who cares where the decimal goes other than Dewey.

IM parts can be cranked out superfast depending on the particular materials used. Manpower is likely what they are lacking right now.

IF enough people own 30 rd mags that are grandfathered under any new ban, then any new ban is pretty much useless anyway.

So, we should all do our part and order 10 more each. At this rate, Brownells owes me an Xmas card next year for the amount of money I have spent in the last month.

Last edited:
They should hurry up as 10% of those are mine. Or maybe just 0.001%. Who cares where the decimal goes other than Dewey.

IM parts can be cranked out superfast depending on the particular materials used. Manpower is likely what they are lacking right now.

IF enough people own 30 rd mags that are grandfathered under any new ban, then any new ban is pretty much useless anyway.

So, we should all do our part and order 10 more each. At this rate, Brownells owes me an Xmas card next year for the amount of money I have spent in the last month.

sadly i cant partake in this [sad2] Dam Massachusetts

actually, you can. maybe not from Midway or Brownells but you certainly can... I have enough GI 30 rounders to suppress my OCD so I never had the itch for Pmags....

are there still "preban" GI mags about? I figured they would be all scoffed up by now

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered 100 pmags before the 08 election, i didnt partake this time around. I went insane buying Ak mags however.

jesus christ............

images.jpg

This is your gun safe isnt it? [laugh]

jesus christ............

View attachment 49645

This is your gun safe isnt it? [laugh]

Actually - there was a guy here on NES a few years back named SemiAutoSam - who claimed that pic was of his gun safe. A few months after he posted the pic - that "Preparedness" pic started showing up.

Never did find out if he was pulling our leg or not. But he was one of those guys you might believe if he said it was his safe.

Back
Top Bottom