‘Paper Gun’ At School Prompts Suspension Of Philadelphia Girl

Liberal Jerks doing their typical Knee-jerking.

Good thing it wasn't made out of black construction paper, it would have been extra scary!

IF that was my child (I'm single, no children so no chance there), I'd be going up one side of the school, down the other, then calling in a wrecking crew of lawyers to grape them all. I'd go medieval on their collective asses. Some biblical sh!t would be going on after that. If they did that to my niece or nephew, there would be hell to pay.
My guess is that (some of) the parents of the other students would have this exact reaction if school staff didn't react the way they did. I think our children might be better off if schools were changed from gun free zones to parent free zones.[wink]

Huge overreaction and just think there are hundreds of teachers in this state that would have done the same thing. Sometimes I think my girls would be better off home-schooled.

This just in......

1) You can no longer crumple up pieces of paper to throw them in the trash, they look too much like hand grenades

2) No more paper towel tubes for arts and crafts they may be mistaken for dynamite!!!!!!

How are these teachers getting away with this crap? If I were on the school committee I would have some serious questions in regards to the suitability of these teachers and any other staff that was involved. I know that if something like this happens to any child in my school district I will be at the next school committee meeting making their lives extremely difficult. These people work for us and their union can go **** themselves if they think they could shield these people for long.

You obviously have not been keeping up with current events.

The teacher will be lauded for their quick thinking, and pro-active response. The Offender was stopped, and the public part of the confrontation will serve as a reminder to the others of the dangers of non-compliance with The Rules.

There is no such thing as a safe gun-shaped object.

Back
Top Bottom