‘It Will Save Lives’: Steve Kerr Calls for Gun Control After Sacramento Shooting

I guess we are expected to believe that all the gangbangers in this country will just turn in their guns at the request of the authorities. Are liberals really that ignorant?
Liberals are so ignorant that they are surprised when
criminals turn their guns on authorities.
Indeed, doubly-surprised when they turn their guns on liberal authorities.

Steve Kerr is f****** retarded. Maybe he should start by talking about how one of the perps was let out of jail early (for more violent crime) and likely set the whole thing off.

Every time i hear the same crap spouted reactively out of a politicians mouth "We need more "common sense gun laws" i just roll my eyes. Same leftist playbook move , teen thugs shoot / die, MDA activists scream stop the violence and boom take everyones guns away. There is no such common sense .

I think politicians and pundits who say "We need common sense gun laws!" are not the ones to worry about. Their use of that phrase tells you they don't really know anything about guns, meaning they don't really care about guns, but are mostly just virtue-signaling and obeying the national-party orders.

The politicians and pundits to be wary about are the ones who don't say much. Because they're clever enough to realize that riling up righties is not useful. Meanwhile, they sit quietly and write infringements into laws, or lobby for the people who do.

California has every piece of gun control leftists want yet they have more mass shooting per capita than other states.

Kerr has no problem trashing anything in the US, ask him about China or Hong Kong and suddenly he’s quiet. What a fragile and gutless person.

Back
Top Bottom