Zimmerman visits Kel Tec

Lets hope Obama doesn't visit. Every thing he's visited has gone tits up. Catapillar, Solendra, GM the list goes on....

Solyndra and GM were Obama scams. Caterpillar had a rough quarter, but overall has been extremely profitable. Even President Rodeo Clown can't kill them. Although by doing a number on coal mining, he might come close.

Back to Zimmerman. I wonder if he'll get a gig as a Kel Tec spokesman? [wink]

Solyndra and GM were Obama scams. Caterpillar had a rough quarter, but overall has been extremely profitable. Even President Rodeo Clown can't kill them. Although by doing a number on coal mining, he might come close.

Back to Zimmerman. I wonder if he'll get a gig as a Kel Tec spokesman? [wink]

[laugh2]Ha, they should make him their poster child![laugh] Hopefully they gave him a new KSG for putting their products to good use, and for all of the free publicity![wink]

The anti freedom folks are making a big deal, but I don't think they understand. Zimmerman isn't running and hiding as they wanted. That must be driving them nuts.

TMZ is just another trash site.

The anti freedom folks are making a big deal, but I don't think they understand. Zimmerman isn't running and hiding as they wanted. That must be driving them nuts.

TMZ is just another trash site.

Are you saying NES is anti freedom? This is the third post I have seen on the matter, and I am sure there are some I haven't seen.

Back
Top Bottom