• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

KELLOGG, Idaho. - Four people are dead and one suspect is in custody following a mass shooting

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School​

(Kellogg, Idaho) — A shooting in Kellogg Idaho has left 4 people dead, after reports of indecent exposure, perversion, and pedophilia were ignored by local law enforcement and Kellogg High School staff.

The Idaho Tribune has learned, according to several sources, that the name of one of the victims is 18 year old Devin Smith, a recent graduate of Kellogg High School.
Those same sources told the Idaho Tribune that Smith was caught masturbating in class and “was only given one, maybe 2 days of in school suspension” as punishment for his perverted acts. These allegations remain unconfirmed at this time.
According to several viral posts online, in a local Facebook forum, the same person, 18 year old Devin Smith was also caught masturbating while looking at his neighbors; two underage girls.
According to a Facebook post by Sarah Lindsay, it appears as though despite Kaylie’s call to the Police, no action was taken, and that Smith was again seen committing perverted acts while watching the Kaylor children.
Based on available information it appears as though Kaylie’s husband, a 31 year old miner named Majorjon Kaylor came home from work, found out about what happened, and in a crime of passion killed Smith, and 3 other individuals in the house.

How 'bou da?

Last edited:
I don't approve of this.
The pedo deserves death but not his innocent family members.
I hope the shooter goes to jail for 20 years.
That is a fair sentence under the circumstances as this is a crime of passion.

But now the girls don't have a dad.

Is that really worth it?

Investigators say that the suspect is the neighbor of the victims. According to a news release, the relationships between the parties and the suspect's motive will not be confirmed by law enforcement until after the initial court appearance when records become available through the courts.

Detectives are confident all parties in this homicide have been identified and do not believe there is an ongoing danger to the community, according to ISP.

https://www.kpax.com/news/crime-and-courts/details-emerging-after-4-people-found-dead-in-kellogg-idaho

Doublespeak for "personal beef between neighbors. Been going on for years. We all knew it would come to this eventually."

Whoa. Dirtbag kid is harassing all sorts of people. Local dad takes him out. And then takes out the rest of the family. Wow. I'm not saying I CONDONE it, but I can completely understand it. How do you the multiple issues with your kid like this and NOT do something about it????? This is Newtown with a penis instead of an AR. Family is unwilling to deal with their s-word. Such a familiar topic these days. :(

I don't approve of this.
The pedo deserves death but not his innocent family members.
I hope the shooter goes to jail for 20 years.
That is a fair sentence under the circumstances as this is a crime of passion.

But now the girls don't have a dad.

Is that really worth it?
Vigilantism happens when the government no longer applies anything resembling justice. This wouldn't have happened if the pedo fell a few times during his arrest and was placed in jail.

Read the articles. He wasn't just doing that. He was harassing girls at school. He was just out of control. And the family did squat to deal with it. Somehow, they created an environment where he thought he could touch anyone whenever he wanted.

The only thing wrong with this whole story is that this guy's mom named him Majorjon. ????? He IS a good person. FAFO

Back
Top Bottom