Zero tolerance strikes again

Sorry for another post but this crap just makes my head explode. Agree zero tolerance policies are 100% stupidity. By definition they require no judgement or even thought. All involved should be so completely ashamed of themselves for admitting to being mindless drones. Anyone who says we have to do X because the no tolerance policy says so is a pure ahole and should have his mindless skull removed from whatever position it sits in.
I don't think they should be given time to be ashamed of themselves... They should be immediately concerned with hiring a lawyer to defend themselves from the charges and lawsuits and how they are going to pay for it given that they are no longer employed...

I believe that it's a Court thing as the Commonwealth of Mass has decided that anything that propells anything is a "weapon." Kind of the same rationale that pepper spray is ammunition, and that expended cartridges require an FID. IIRC a kid gor in trouble a while back for shooting airsoft pellets from a disassembled pen, a la spitballs from a straw.

As for stick figures....well, that's another thing. I told my kids to ALWAYS put a rainbow in their drawings....there are never meetings about rainbows!

I believe that it's a Court thing as the Commonwealth of Mass has decided that anything that propells anything is a "weapon." Kind of the same rationale that pepper spray is ammunition, and that expended cartridges require an FID. IIRC a kid gor in trouble a while back for shooting airsoft pellets from a disassembled pen, a la spitballs from a straw.

As for stick figures....well, that's another thing. I told my kids to ALWAYS put a rainbow in their drawings....there are never meetings about rainbows!

Sooo what about the classic lunch room spitball?

These guys must be making the rules now:
dumb-and-dumber3.jpg

zero tolerance will let us continue on the path of raising a nation of sissies that is my worry..
what was it Freud said about people that are afraid of guns: "A fear of "weapons" is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

Back
Top Bottom