zero hour arms

Great little shop. I just bought my firearm there in December. Everyone was incredibly helpful, the selection was great. I'll buy from them again.

edit: [thinking]sorry didn't know of the unspoken rules.

Last edited:
I shoot with a Plymouth county sheriff on sunday morning lives around the corner from there and said he heard they were in trouble. don't know how true it is but I shot a pm to alex over a week ago asking if they had a projected re-open date and no response. has got ya thinking whats up.

I shoot with a Plymouth county sheriff on sunday morning lives around the corner from there and said he heard they were in trouble. don't know how true it is but I shot a pm to alex over a week ago asking if they had a projected re-open date and no response. has got ya thinking whats up.

I heard something along those lines too from a friend who works at another shop, no details however.

I heard the where in trouble as well , not a lot of progress in the renovstion since they started.

Not to connect dots where there perhaps are none--but this makes 2 shops that sold a certain product from a certain list that have shut their doors and/or moved to "renovate", and remained closed because the "renovations" are behind schedule.

Curious.

Not to connect dots where there perhaps are none--but this makes 2 shops that sold a certain product from a certain list that have shut their doors and/or moved to "renovate", and remained closed because the "renovations" are behind schedule.

Curious.

I hear you, there's alot of speculating on our part for sure, but my work shop is a stone throw away, and I haven't seen any work activity there as far as work trucks, contractors..nothing. I wish them the best, good guys and good shop, hope there open soon

Last edited:

Curious.

What was the 2nd shop that ran into this issue? All the other ones I know of just stopped selling these "flaslights" you speak of

Yesh! It doesn't take much to kill someone off on this forum.I hope his business is ok,and he will reopen soon.

Hasn't Ephesian Arms been MIA as well?

https://www.facebook.com/ephesianarmsinc

They just sucked as a shop in my opinion, 2500 for a delta elite 1450 for an ar without a bolt with a hideous paint job. And I didn't see any of the special "flaslights" except for a mildly retarded gen 2 fully digicammed for 900 bucks. Plus their ammo selection sucked. But maybe you had a better time there lol

They just sucked as a shop in my opinion, 2500 for a delta elite 1450 for an ar without a bolt with a hideous paint job. And I didn't see any of the special "flaslights" except for a mildly retarded gen 2 fully digicammed for 900 bucks. Plus their ammo selection sucked. But maybe you had a better time there lol

I've never set foot in their shop, actually.

If you scroll down through their facebook page you see they were actually raffling off Glocks.

I heard about them (and what they were offering) from a guy who I met in the reloading section of Cabelas.

ETA: The date of the raffle was October 30.

Apparently somebody made this meme:

12573180_1086332651397633_7391617436116985848_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just as an FYI...

The last intel I heard on Ephesians (beginning of Feb) was that they were closing in mid Feb for a move to a bigger shop across the river in Somerset. I'm hoping to see a reopen somewhere in the first 2 weeks of March but haven't had any new news as of yet.

Ephesian is relocating later than sooner

OK. There seems to be a lot of nervous chatter in the shooting community. Will you confirm that whatever is going on with EA it has NOTHING to do with the recent moves the MA AG has made against gun shops?

Can everyone please move the Ephesian Arms chatter to an appropriate thread?

I'm getting tired of seeing activity in this thread and hoping to find an update on Zero Hour Arms like the thread title says!

QUIT WASTING MY TIME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can everyone please move the Ephesian Arms chatter to an appropriate thread?

I'm getting tired of seeing activity in this thread and hoping to find an update on Zero Hour Arms like the thread title says!

QUIT WASTING MY TIME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. Sorry to waste your time.

Damn. Did I do it again?

Sorry.

ETA: Aspergers, much?

Back
Top Bottom