Yugo SKS Superdeal

You just have to go GREEN if you haven't already! We're running a group buy for Yugoslavian SKS rifles in the member's section.
$408 shipped to the FFL, comes with cleaning kit and accessories. Cases of ammo also available.

GB will be up for another week, so hurry up! Support NES and go GREEN!

View attachment 175515

https://www.classicfirearms.com/yugo-sks-semi-auto-excellent

edit: GB is closed. But feel free to get your own from Classic

Last edited:
Toppers.

Gosh I remember when you couldn't GIVE these away at $150. LOL I got a Russian one once for $150. I wonder if my other one is still in the safe or if I sold it. It's been THAT long. (I know I sold the Russian one.)

Toppers.

Gosh I remember when you couldn't GIVE these away at $150. LOL I got a Russian one once for $150. I wonder if my other one is still in the safe or if I sold it. It's been THAT long. (I know I sold the Russian one.)

Exactly why we're trying to get some before they get even more expensive... or they stop exporting them.

These are the best Semi-Auto's you can buy in Mass right now, that are not crazy expensive pre-bans.

Though, or course, being manufactured prior to the mid-sixties they certainly are Pre-Ban

- - - Updated - - -

wish I had the extra funds right now :(

If you want one NOW is the time.

These NOS ones only showed up about a year ago, and dealer after dealer has run out already.

Capping this group buy soon due to having to order in full crates of 10 rifles. If you interested, get in on it now, or forever hold your peace.

I bought a Yugo back in '08, had it for several years and ended up selling it to buy a Russian refurb. The Yugo is fine except that the wrist of the stock is a bit fat for me and I couldn't get comfortable shooting it. It's thicker in that area on a Yugo because of the grenade launching feature.

I forget exactly how much I paid for my Yugo but it was in the $200 range, back in '08.

I forget exactly how much I paid for my Yugo but it was in the $200 range, back in '08.

Seems like everything is going up in price. Hate to guess how much they'll cost in the future...

edit: GB closed. Go Green if you want to see current & future group buys.

Last edited:
Seems like everything is going up in price. Hate to guess how much they'll cost in the future...

If anyone (non-greens) is interested, PM me. We need a few more buy ins. Thanks.

As the number of rifles in this condition decreases the price goes up. Just as with anything else. That's why I'm hoping to get one of these now. I passed a couple years ago when they were available for less.

Back
Top Bottom