Your choice for autoloader carry?

Sig 239 in 40S&W with crimson trace grips,most of the time, summer I go to the .38 snubbie in front pocket, sorry not suppose to mention revolvers.

Sig 239 in 40S&W with crimson trace grips,most of the time, summer I go to the .38 snubbie in front pocket, sorry not suppose to mention revolvers.

Good idea on the Crimson Trace if you want a laser. I normally love the LaserMax (with the right holster), but in the P239, the guide rod is so short, they have a flimsy little piece of rubber to hold the hole guide rod together. This caused the rod to tilt in my brand new P239, the slide had to be hammered off, and it left a huge gouge on the inside of the slide. I WAS NOT HAPPY, but LaserMax did make it right.

I want to know what people carry in the way of autoloaders, particularly compact or subcompact. And I mean a CARRY GUN, not your full size .45 auto that stays home most of the time b/c you don't feel like taking it. Practical weapons that you or people you know carry comfortably on a regular basis and what you like about that choice.

P.S. Especially those of you in MA because we don't have such options as Kel-Tec and Kahr.

A full size .45 IS my carry gun most days. If not, I take a G30. Again, a .45 though not full size.

Back
Top Bottom